Chapter Five: Leaving Me

2 Months later.

While waiting for Toy I began reading a new novel. I'm only a few pages in currently. I flip one of the pages and hear a very loud explosion. One louder than the one I had heard when I first met Touya. I jump up from my spot, looking around. I ran through the forest, towards the smoke.

After a few miles I stand and stare at a house on fire. This is the exact same house Touya said he lived in...I see a few people who look like Toy standing outside of it. I run over and stand in front of the largest man there assuming it was their father.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! IS ANYONE STILL INSIDE?!" I cry out. He darkened expression unreadable and he raises a brow.

"The hell do you wanna know for kid?!" He growls. Another alpha. I wimper slightly but don't let it deture me.

"Please I have to know! My mate said he lived around here" I cry, tears prickling my eyes. The man glares down at me.

"A mate? At your age? Like I'd believe that" He grumbles and leans down to my level. He sniffs me to see if I really do have a mate.

His eyes widen and he stands up straight.

"Fuyumi..Did you know Touya had a mate?" He asks a white haired girl. My mouth opens wide as I finally realize the truth. This is his family. His house, and he's not with them. While the house is on fire...

"N-no I didn't h-he never mentioned one" She says between sobs. The man gruffs.

"Well this one sure as hell has Touyas scent covering his gland." He grumbles. He glares at me like a specimen to examine. Suddenly I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I reconise the size and texture and immidiatly turns my emotions off and glance over my shoulder.

"...Hi papa..." I mumble. Papa stares down at me curiously.

"What are you doing at a house fire? Where is Andie?" He asks. I grunt.

"Well papa if you didn't know, she doesn't care wherever I am, just like everyone else. So I do my own thing. I was chilling in the forest and saw smoke so went to check it out." I grumble. He hears none-the-less. His expression is unreadable for a moment then finally sighed.

"Thats another nanny down the drain." He says. He nods at Touyas father and walks away. I sigh and let all my emotions out. My eyes tear.

"Mr Todoroki, that is assuming you ARE my mates father. Please don't tell my papa about my mate. If you do you won't like the aftermath." I say, glaring at him. He chuckles.

"What would you do young man? Kick and scream? Also, eraserhead is your dad?" He asks. I scoff.

"More like a sperm doner. Doesn't even spend time with me, but yes. And no, I wouldn't kick and scream. I would perminantly erase your quirk." I say with a smile. A very. Very. Tight smile.

His eyes widen. "You have the power to erase quirks?" He asks, glaring down at me. I nod.

"Don't tell papa about my mate. Got it?" I growl. He nods with a chuckle. I scoff and turn away. I run back into the forest and sit at me and touyas spot.

I wish he was here with me right now. My eyes tear up and I begin crying, I sob for hours till I hear a faint noise of footsteps. I quickly stop crying and begin reading my book.

Papa comes and sits down next to me. I wanna growl, I wanna kick and scream telling him to go away. To tell him this is me and Touyas spot. But I don't. My eyes tear up and I feel a lump in my throat.

Papa puts his arm around me and pulls me into a hug. I look away as tears begin falling.

"You're never around..." I mumble, trying not to let him hear my voice crack.

"I know..and i'm so, so sorry izuku. I never meant to hurt you I just didn't know how to be a dad." He chokes out. Thats when I realise, he's crying too.

"Ive been such a bad papa to you. The way you hide your emotions from me—makes me feel just...useless. It makes me realise that you don't depend on me. You feel like you can't rely on me. I'm so sorry..." He says. I turn to face him, tears streaming down my face.

"Papa.." I lean into him and cry harder than I ever had before.

"M-my m- f-friend w-was in that f-fire and he's g-gone" I say between sobs. Papa hugs me tightly.

"It'll be okay Izuku..we don't know for sure he's gone..." He said. And with that, I never saw my mate ever again. Making my heats worse.