Chapter two: Unique Quirks

Aizawa's POV:

"Thank god, I thought he had a quirk malfunction as soon as it developed" I sigh. The doctor smiles.

"Yes that does happen but not in this case, your son has two quirks. This is why over use occured" The doctor begin. My eyes widen.

"Er, two?" I ask, the doctor nods his head.

"Your son has two quirks, His first quirk is an updated version of your quirk, he is able to temporarily erase quirks or perminantly remove them, he is able to blink while doing that unlike you. The down sides are insomnia, a little dry eye, and low energy most of the time"

"His next quirk is a powerful telekinesis quirk, he is able to move things, people, liquids and more with his mind, the weights of the things he lifts can be heavier if he trains. He can also move the elements if they're around, like ice, fire, wind, water, the works. The down side is he gets nosebleeds and headaches if he overuses" The doctor finshes .

I stare at the ground deep in thought. He has an updated version of my quirk? Nemuri taps my shoulder. "Shouldn't we grab izuku now? He's stable isn't he." She says. I stand up.

"Right, wheres my son." I say looking at the doctor. Suddenly he gets nervous.

"Erm- sir- if you don't mind we started running some tests on him so—" He says I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, WHAT?! I NEVER gave you permission to experiment on my son. Give him to me right this fucking instant or I swear on my life I will take you to the police." I yell. No one can do this shit without my permission.

The doctor runs away and I follow behind. The doctor rushes into a room where izuku is. It looks like a fucking lab.. Izuku lays unconcious on a table.

"Wrap it up! The dads mad, and his dad is erasurhead. Take his quirks already!" The doctor yells. I slam his head into the ground and quickly scoop izuku into my arms. I check him for any needle marks and he's fine. I sigh relieved. The man who had my son is holding a needle.

"NEMURI GET IN HERE" I yell. Nemuri runs into the room and tackles the man with the needle. Her hair falls into her face as she pins him to the ground. She holds his arms down.

"What the hell..." I mumble. This place has been able to steal peoples quirks? Is that why theres been an increase in quirkless people lately? I call the hero agency to have some heros come and investegate the place. I take Izuku home and spend the day with him.

He eventually gets tired around 5 which is new, but I but him to bed anyways.