Chapter Seven: Training

I look over to papa and chuckle. Papa looks to me and smiles slightly. Our appearances return to normal. The class is silent and looks around at each other. Todoroki just looks out the window absent mindedly as if he hadn't even noticed. Papa begins the lecture, after around thirty minutes he groans and rubs his head.

"Nevermind, lectures can wait. Lets go to the training grounds. All of you go to the locker room and change into your training uniforms." Papa says with a heavy sigh. The class grumbles a few complaints as they get up and head to the locker room, todoroki doesn't move an inch.

I stand up from my seat and walk over to him, I gently tap his shoulder and he flinches away from my touch and looks at me with wide eyes. "We're heading to the locker rooms" I say in an even tone, he looks away, assumingly to calm himself down. He nods while not meeting my gaze. I shrug and turn away as he stands from his seat.

"Thanks.." Todoroki mutters under his breath, glaring at the ground as he walks past me. I chuckle a little and start to walk to the locker rooms with him. "So you're shoto todoroki?" I ask. He nods, not turning to look at me or anything. He's my mates brother... We make it to the locker room and change into our uniforms.

Around fifteen minutes later everyone makes it to the training grounds and father begins giving intructions of what we're doing.

(Basiclly pvp irl, 1v1, villain vs hero. you get the idea.)

The matches:
Ochaco vs Iida
Jirou vs Hagakure
Denki vs Momo
Mina vs Sero
Kirishima vs Tsuyu
Bakugou vs Aoyama
Izuku vs Todoroki
Sato vs Koda
Mineta vs Tokoyami
Shoji vs Ojiro

Ochaco and iida's fight isn't all that interesting, Iida wins almost automatically due to his fast speed. Although Ochaco did put up a decent fight by hurling rocks and other objects which Iida was able to avoid. Non-the-less it was interesting to watch.

In Jirou and Hagakure's fight, Jirou had won by using a super high frequency of sound in multiple directions. Hagakure didn't nessesarily get to put up much of a fight.

Momo won the fight agenst Denki as he didn't want to actually hurt her. Their fight hadn't lasted even a minute.

Mina and seros fight went on for around ten minutes. Sero had tried using his tape to tie her up or throw things at her but she continueously kept melting everything with her acid.

Tsuyu won agenst Kirishima as she tied him up with her tongue.

Bakugou won agenst Aoyama, making him pass out with a few explosions in the first five minutes.

Sato won agenst Koda, neither were upset and had a fair match, Although Sato had the upper hand most of the match.

Tokoyami won agenst Mineta with dark shadow. No suprise there.

I was in the bathroom for Shoji and Ojiro's fight so I dunno how it went but Ojiro won the match.

Finally, it was my turn. I have to fight agenst todoroki. My mate's younger brother. I walk onto the training ground and grit my teeth. I'll try not to hurt him too harshly. Yet as soon as I set foot on the ground theres a mountain of ice heading my way. My eyes widen, I levitate a large near by rock and smash it into the ice, Stopping the impact.

I sigh and look around, spotting Todoroki on one of the roofs. I grit my teeth and crouch down, I leap into the air and levitate myself onto a roof opposite of him. My eyes widen and turn red, my hair lifts up and I temporarily erase his quirk. He looks at me confused, I just smile. Papa ends the match naming me as the victor. Todoroki looks at me in utter shock and I give him a small shrug. His eyes narrow.

I stop using my quirk, allowing him to use his once more. He uses his ice quirk to get down from the building safely. I frown a little and jump down from the building. Using my quirk to slow the fall. I land on the ground and make my way out of the training ground. He's way different than what he was as like as a kid.. I think to myself as I make my way back to the locker rooms.