Chapter Ten: Returning Home

It's been around a month since i've been "captured" and I sit in the living room, waiting for you to get back from your shower. You walk into the room, your dyed black hair still compleatly wet. You sit on the ground in front of me and hand me the towel. I set my phone down and take the towel, I begin to dry your hair.

This had become a habit. Since you never dry your hair you have me do it because its such an inconvience. I smile and move the towel, giving me full access to your neck. I lean down planting a soft kiss on the nape of it. A low groan escapes from the depth of your throat, sending shivers down my spine. I smile and stand up, confusing you momentarily.

"Toy.." I mumble, the sudden shift in my tone concerning you. You stand up from your spot on the ground and hold me in your arms. "Izu, whats wrong? Did I do something to upset you?" You ask, worried. I shake my head and sigh.

"No, you haven't done anything wrong you're perfect it's just...I miss papa.." I mumble, my gaze downcast as you hold me tighter. Your face turns to one of pity. "Izu..." You mutter in a low voice. "You want me to bring you back..? I won't be able to see you as much..." You say sadly.

"I know, but we can still see each other occasionally, plus I still  want to finish my education at UA and become a hero.." I say, tilting my head up to meet your gaze. You rest your forehead agenst mine and with a sigh you begin to smile. "I understand my love, I will begin preperations right away." With your words I smile and embrace you tightly. "Thank you toy." I say with a smile. You lift me into the air and I giggle immideatly.

Two weeks later.

I straighten out my uniform and turn back to look at you. You hand me a backpack with a couple of your shirts and hoodies, along with a phone to be able to call and text you without heros knowing. "Thank you toy, I'm really going to miss you." I say, planting a soft kiss to your cheek. You smile sadly and pat my head. "Me too, I love you izu." You say, and with that, I walk out of the door and head to UA.