Star Kitty's (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ) (Mitsuba's POV)

(A/n Anonymous Noise x tbhk! Basically it's a tbhk band called Star Kitty's (Hanako chose the name :3) Also no one died, hanako and Tsukasa are okay and they're in the same time line)

After Kou started to give the last few beats on his drums I joined in with some vocalization.

I swear I felt like it was just us playing to 100-200 people but when I looked at the crowd, I realized that the twilight stage was at max capacity.(790)

I looked at my band mates Haname (hanako), Dayami (Yashiro) and kotsuko (kou) signaling I  already got the chance to catch my breath. Then we said " thank you all for coming" blah blah blah.

After that it was the same, a meet and greet and daikon senpai posted sm on our official accounts.

Then we went to our manager, Kanichi's apartment complex to spend the night and celebrate a great concert and the profits and all that.

I don't really care much for all this but I really like singing and listening to Kou practice/play. 

BUT NOT IN A WEIRD WAY, HES JUST GOOD AT PLAYING THE DRUMS!!! IM NOT A PERVERT!!! SURE I LIKE HIM BUT ITS JUST A LITTLE CRUSH OKAY!!!

Then I realized I had just been standing for a few minutes. I went to sit down and that's when I got bored.

Ten minutes later Amane came running up to us with tsukasa, who is  the only one who knows about our secret as the Star Kitty's, and they yelled "we found something!!!"

Amane said l" We overheard a few people Shipping the Star Kitty's members so we searched it up!" While shoving a phone in our faces.

We started to read "fanfics " on a website called Wattpad. Amane then said "after this we're reading something called "smut"!

The first one was about me and Kou, or sotsuki and kotsuko. They made us do very inappropriate things to each other.

Daikon senpai then said "AMANE! TSUKASA! STOP SHOWING THEM DIRTY THINGS!!!" "Well how do you know it's dirty?~" "do you read it?~" Amane teased.

"N-" Yashiro said before getting interrupted by Amane who was saying "Such a dirty daikon~"

Meanwhile they did that u was thinking about Kou. The way he "kissed" me made blush furiously. Meanwhile the "other" stuff just left me in shock, I mean ME a bottom!! AS IF!

But even though I still would like to have Kou see me as more than a friend. Yes I like him but I don't want  anyone to know yet.

But I mean he's a pretty cool guy! Not to mention kind and considering.
But I should start to pay attention to my class.

~Time skip~

I headed to the old school building roof early because the photography club doesn't have any meetings for the next few weeks.

When I got there,I saw that Kou. He was standing there and admiring the scenery. I then said "Hey Kou where is everyone? Or did you want to be alone with me so you could do the things we read yesterday with me!"

He turned around and looked at me with a sad expression. "Oh I'm sorry..." "what's going on?" I ask curiously.

" I'm just sad that the one person I like is probably just not into me like that" he then says looking directly into my eyes while he was obviously fighting tears.

"Yeah Daikon senpai probably does like someone else, most likely Amane, but even so I support you 100%" I say hiding the fact that I'm a little sad because it's obviously not me.

" I don't like her" "She's like an older sister to me." He said an tears star to form "Plus I'm sure you're not interested in guys." He says as the tears began to flow.

"WAIT WHAT" I said in shock. I could tell that Kou didn't mean to confess. " I KNOW YOU MIGHT NOT WANT TO BUT I WANT TO STAY FRIENDS!" He said as his tears continued to flow, this time a little harder.

"WELL I DONT" I yelled "kou looked like he was about to cry his eyes out. I walked closer and looked up to him. My heart beating faster than ever.

"It's cause I want to be your boyfriend" I said blushing furiously. Kou stared at me in shock and silence.

But then suddenly something broke the silence. KOU KISSED ME!!! I then kissed him back.

AWWWWWEEEEE! Someone said. We broke the kiss and looked to see Radish senpai Tsukasa and Amane! We looked at each other and then them.

I laughed as he said. "Well now you know."

"Just how much I like Mitsuba." He then looked at me and said "I love you" " I always have and always will.

"I love you too Kou." I said.

"But as much as I love you I won't forgive you for embarrassing me in front of our friends!"

I then took off my slipper and was about to hit him.

(A/n:  Okay I love this and I will try to post as much as I can but I'm super busy with editing videos for TikTok and school. I will try to post all year if I can keep my motion all year 👨‍🦲👍)
Word count: 800