Youtubers 😗👍 (Mitsuba's Pov)

(A/N I thought about this during breakfast and now here it is! This is an AU where they all lived, graduated and live in a apartment. Also the art was super rushed.😤✊🏳️‍🌈👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨)

I was sitting on my bed watching YouTube videos waiting for my boyfriend, Kou to come for back from his part time job. I had just cleaned our whole apartment ! Too bad my roommates, Amane and Yashiro, left for the night to give us "privacy".

Me and kou had been planning this night for two weeks! So the last thing I should be is flustered, i mean yes we've been together for 7 years but still.

We were going to pull an all-nighter and play rObLoX together. Believe it or not it was kou's idea to make a YouTube account and post on it. Now its like a regular thing.

We hit 2000+ subscribers so we wanted to celebrate, actually it was just Kou and Nene, me and Amane were happy either way.

We were going to do a YouTube video in the same room. I edit our videos so i know that this might be the hardest video I'll have to edit.

All of a sudden the doorbell rung. It was Kou! I jumped up to answer the door the adorable idiotic boy infront of me. I quickly jumped on him and said " Welcome home loser!"

After he came im my room we watched Indian guys make pools and so on, but then we got bored and decided to play some Roblox, So I was going Nene and Amane so we could play but then I remembered that they said they were busy. So it was just me and kou.

So i got my mic and computer ready and kou got his big ass tablet ready since we were going to play in the same room. (A/n Kou's ipad is more than half of Mitsuba's computer)

We decided to play a stupid story game. And who ever died first doesn't get to pick the game we play for YouTube. When people saw we were online the game got really crowded, but that didn't matter. We were still being friendly.

In the end I won so we played flee the facility. Kou wanted to play Brookhaven but i mean like who actually plays that. Leave that to the six year olds kou. ૮(༎ິཅ༎ິ)ა

When we were done recording, I challenged kou to a game of doomspire brickbattle and he accepted it. We went on our private accounts and Kou said "Hey Sou!" (The nickname from last time)

"Since you're winning a bunch today, how about we have one more bet." He said with a smaile so bright i just couldn't refuse. "Sure!" "Im down to KICK YOUR ASS!" I say teasing him.

"OH YEA WE'LL SEEE!" He said screaming like a Pterodactyl (A/N I had to Google how this was spelt...

Yea this thing ⬆️ so for now im done part 2 will be out god knows when bc i cant keep pulling all-nighters bc i gtg to school and its long enough for me so yea)

Word count: 528