Regrets and sorrow. (Teru backstory + very short angst/fluff)

(A/n: angst. I May or may not kill somebody. TERU IS A BIG TW SO TERU STANS BE READY. OH AND I RANDOMLY REMEMBERED THAT I MADE THAT MITSUBA BOT RIGHT THERE!!)

-Teru pov-

Kou is bisexual. He's not supposed to be. He's too young, saying he's had thoughts of such activity's makes my heart break. How did I not notice? Why didn't he trust me? And most importantly, he shouldn't have ever gotten drunk at that party.

[Flash back]

"Teru-nii... I.. I'm bisexual." Kou says as he looks me in the eyes. "O-oh.... How did you find out." I say with a small smile. "I got drunk the day I went to Satous house. It was a party and I made out with a guy.." he looks down with a flustered expression.

"I dont remember him but I remember that sensation.. it was amazing." He said in a small mutter. "Kou what the hell..." he interrupted me. "After that I started making out with a handful of guys.." I felt a vein pop up on my four head.

"And one thing lead to another-" this time I interrupt him with a slap.

(Just to clear it up Kou was gonna say, "and I ended up wasted. I asked a friend to walk me home." But teru didn't let him finish.)

[Flash back over]

I sighed. Hopefully he came back soon, even if I'm not the best at controlling my emotions. I sigh again. Another thing to tell my therapist. Suddenly I felt my phone ring. I wasn't gonna answer until I remembered it could be Kou. I was gonna pick up until I read the numbers. No contact. So I just let it ring.

Then I got a voicemail.

"Hi yes, um. This is Kameda medical center, we're calling to confirm you about the health insurance policy on a patient. Kou minamoto-" the rest was a blur. Next thing I knew I was sitting in the hospitals lobby room.

-Mitsuba pov-
(Cause I'm evil and leaving a cliffhanger)

It's been 3 days since the accident, kou is awake but doesn't remember his life after being 12, according to the doctors. I look at Kou, a face full of regrets. "I'm sorry i still can't remember you, Mitsuba-San." I giggled at that.

"It's mitsuba-kun, dumbass." I said with a smile. He's been able to remember small things regarding recent events. Not much but very small things.

After a while he fell asleep and I found myself staring at him. I played with a strand of his stupid hair.

Creak!

I turned around at top speed. It was Kou, or rather a taller and older version of him standing at the hospitals door way. Though, his eyes were ice cold. "Are you Mitsuba Sousuke?" I nodded as he approached me.

"Get lost. You don't belong here. You caused this. Can't you tell?" Those words broke me. "No one wants you here. Especially, kou." Never mind. Those words broke me. I felt tears in in eyes. I again nodded. I picked my stuff up and left.

Maybe this weird Kou looking guy was right. Maybe it is all my fault.

November is a cold month. I should've brought my scarf. Today is my moms birthday. (Btw idk when her birthday is) I was supposed to spend it with her but I decided to visit Kou, so naturally, im on dinner duty.

I decided to go with my classic curry. I had just bought the ingredients before heading to visit Kou.

I stopped in front of the on coming traffic, Teru's words lingering my mind. I mean, he had a point. Plus who knows what he really feels. I paused. What he really feels?...

There's only one way to know how he feels..

I then felt overwhelming guilt. Each step driving me closer. The bullies, the gay/faggot/femboy/feminine dude comments, kou,... it's like they all wanted, no. Needed me to do this. So I did. I made my way to the edge. I didn't get far before taking it all back.

Luckily, I saved my self. I crossed the street. Looked to my right, nothing. Look to the left, nothing.

I cross feeling anxious. As if the whole world was relying on me.

Or if... someone were staring at me.

Then. I paused. I don't know why but I paused in the middle of the road. I looked in front of me. A truck a white truck.

The last thing I saw was that damn truck.

-kou pov-

"M-Mitsuba! I remember him now!" I said with a smile. "I'd better talk to him the next time I see him."

(A/n: sorry not sorry. If I have a bad week so do you. Jk I had a good week. Just too much time. Anyways, enjoy the heart break)

Word count: 816