Lol (Kou pov + short cus ya 😋)

(A/n: FLUFF I just realized that gacha vids are basically fanfics... so I made this! It's a mix of basic troupes. Enjoy!)

"Nghh" I grumbled as I opened my eyes. "OH WAIT ITS THE 28TH!!" I yelled as I practically lunged for my mirror. In the reflection I saw a strand of pink in my hair. "My soulmate color!" I say giggling like a teen girl.

"Kou? Are you okay?" Teru said as he rubbed his eyes. "I know it's the first day of school but please calm down." He smiled. "I got my soulmate color!" I giggled "oh cool. Remember, you don't always find your soulmate. I've been in high school for a year and even I haven't found my soulmate."

"I know! Still won't stop me from being happy!" I was still smiling.

(Time skip)

I arrived at school with no complications. Then I saw an older looking boy with a similar color to mine. He had brown hair and eyes. The way he smiled looked okay...

I went over to him. "Hey what's your name?" I ask as an attempt to be friendly. "Yugi Amane." He answered. "Wow he have the same color!" I said trying to hint at the fact that I wanted to talk more to my soulmate.

"Oh that's cool. Our soulmates have similar eye colors" He said. "eye colors?...." I said as I was shaking in anticipation. "Yeah! Did they not tell you what it means? It means that's the color of your soulmates eyes!" He said with a smile. "Right." I smiled back awkwardly.

(Time skip)

It had been a month. Teru was right. Soulmates aren't always the top priority. I sat behind my best friend, Mitsuba. He was lucky, he didn't want a soulmate despite the pretty green stripe in his hair.

Although he was always complaining that the green didn't match his outfit and it would've been better if it were blue or purple. "Okay class, today we will be partnering up to go outside in the rain to collect mud." My teacher, Mr. Kobayashi said.

I smiled at my best friends, Yokoo and Satou. "Okay get in pairs" Mr. Kobayashi said. "Hey Sat-" I was cut off by Yokoo who had already partnered up with Satou. "Nevermind.." I chuckled nervously.

I walked over to the last person available, Mitsuba. Thank goodness I ended up having someone I know. "Hey mitsuba wanna be partners?" I asked him with a smile. He nodded. "Okay dumb earring but, I'm holding the umbrella." He said while his pretty pink eyes looked in my own.

We received a umbrella and a test tube. When he got outside I noticed mitsuba trembling. Maybe he was cold? I took off my hoodie and handed it to him." You look cold, better safe then sorry!" I said flashing a grin.

He looked at me as his eyes twinkled a bit. "N-no thanks. I'll get wet." He said as suddenly a strong gust of wind pried the umbrella out his hand. The rain got him wet. Especially because he didn't have anything to cover him except a cardigan and a scarf.

I giggled as he looked away. He slowly looked back in my direction, his wyes focused on the floor. My expression dropped. The part that used to be brown was now blue. I heard a snap and so did he. I looked down.

"T-the second myth..." he mumbled.

"The eyes of your soulmate in your hair and when the two eyes truly meet the red sting keeps you bound to one another." He quoted.

Then to my surprise, there it was. A red sting on my ring finger.

Mitsuba looked up at me a little teary eyed. "I-I am so so so sorry...." He backed away as I watched in silence. Then... he ran.

Away from me, the school... what would've been a start of a new chapter...

(A/N: AND THATS A WRAP PEOPLE. Pt.2 soon <3 anyways. Here are the pros and cons of being a tbhk editor.

Pros:

-Likes
-nice messages
-supporting fandom
-(my favorite)

-Likes-nice messages -supporting fandom-(my favorite)

That!. Anyways, THATS ALL FOR NOW AND THE CONS WILL BE IN PT.2)

Word count: 702