Erm..... I MADE THE ARTTTT pt.1

Teehee

~~Alive and they both 27-34~~
(Collage gratuades AU)
Also this features: Sousuke trans head cannon. Kou and misty switchy . Ect ect..

(3rd person pov)

Sousuke laid on his bed looking at the ceiling feeling antsy. He hasn't been treated by kou in a while. The most they've done is kisses on the cheek. That wasn't even close to what he desired from Kou.

Lately, he's been hanging out with friends from college who attended the same classes as him. They recently talked about virginity, even though they were all straight men and women, they all got fucked at one point.

Sousuke being the only gay guy in the surprisingly healthy friend group talked about his first time with Kou and ever since then has been needing Kou's attention more than ever. Sousuke being Sousuke cant figure out how to initiate the intimacy.

So, he's been finding ways to cope with his erratic behavior. "Ghwaaaph~" A small, bearly even detectable noise sputtered out of the pink twinks mouth as he gently teased his own ass with a vibrator.

"Y-yees~" he said with the vibration of the toy pitter pattard agaist his ass. "Mmhm!" He let out a small squeak as he enjoys his time alone. However, what Sousuke did not know is that today Kou left work early because of his own problems with desire.

Kou heard a little grunt and assumed Sousuke was stuck on a game level so Kou decided he would go sneak up on Sousuke, after he took care of some business. He went to the coat hanger, and left his coat on there.

He left his keys and other things in the key bowl. Kou then headed for the bathroom, since he was having trouble with a rather lager than average size, he needed both hands to correctly stroke his penis.

So he took off his shorts, boxers and released a sigh of relief when he let his manhood out like that. Kou had been wanting rather sexual things ever since he had a dream of having sexual time with sousuke again.

After he finished jerking off he headed to sousukes room with a much cleaner and calmer mindset. Of course Sousuke was in the middle of off mastrubating. "Mrph~" he moaned as Kou peaked through the door to see his precious boyfriend fucking his own pussy.

Kou instantly felt a bulge. His boyfriend was fucking himself in front of him like he'd been dreaming about for a while. Without a second thought, kou opened the door and corned Sousuke on his bed. Sousuke wanted to close his legs but he could tell how much Kou was enjoying his little show.

So he kept his legs wide open so Kou could get a good view. Kou missing Sousuke's bitter sweet taste quickly began to lick his insides. Kou began to explore Sousuke's inner walls with his tongue. Sousuke's legs began to tremble.

Not with anxious feelings, his legs were shaking with desire. Every single time that Kou even moved his tongue, Sousuke would flinch. Hearing Sousuke moan only made Kou want to lick him dry. Kou kept moving his tongue in a circular motion as he took off his pants.

"Sousuke, honey?" Kou asked. "Y-yea!?~" Sousuke replied with a slight shake at the end. "You want me to fuck you?" In response, Sousuke nodded his head.

"Okay then, do you want me to go easy on you since we haven't done it in a while?" Kou was expecting a nod but Sousuke shaked his head no. Meaning he wants Kou to have no mercy on him.

Without further ado, Kou slipped off his boxers and looked Sousuke in the eyes. "Do you have lube in your room by any chance?" He asked with a smile so sincere that you would never expect him of doing all the things he's doing.

"Y-yes, in my nightstand, bottom drawer." he answered as he readjusted himself in a more fuckable position. Kou noticed it "He's honey eh?" He thought to himself as he quietly chuckled.

Kou grabbed the lube and laced his dick with it. "Condom?" He asked with a slight head tilt redirecting his vision at the lovely boys vibrant pink eyes. "Yes,but I just wanna feel your bare dick in me~" Sousuke said now feeling flirty. Kou blushed at his comment.

"Sure then." He put the condom that was already in his grasp down. "Shall we begin then?" He said now fully naked. Kou smiled and lacing his dick with lube, repeating the same words "make it good for Sousuke."

While kou held a confident grin, he was very embarrassed, he wanted sousuke to be satisfied but was afraid he couldn't provide that satisfaction for his pinky boy since he hadn't been sexually active in a while.

Kou's worried ocean blue eyes met Mitsuba's confident raspberry colored eyes. Both of them slowly being consumed my a feeling of desire.
~~~~
Teehee
Word count:830