M+K (Both pov)

(Hehehe I was given coffee, let's see what I do with this also this is MY AU so whatever I say goes and just play along)

Edit: I was quite literally shaking while typing this so um.. yeah.... I don't trust myself to write like this so yeah.. also I'm not sure if I'll make a pt.2.

(TW: the entire chapter also this is slightly a vent cause I'm silly af rn)

Sousuke pov:

Sunday, Me and Kou's regular hang out day. Or like he and my mom like to call it "date night" I mean sure we're dating but not much has changed between us. We act the same I suppose. The significant change I'd say is that we are more emotional and vulnerable with each other, we're more physical. (not like that 🤨)

In any case, Im cuddling with kou in my bed, my mom wasn't and wouldn't be home for a while. Her job as a nurse is very time consuming. I sneak my hand up Kou's back. "How are you not sick of me?" I ask him since we have a lot of emotional and vulnerable moments together.

"Because I love you" he said that and then kissed the top of my head. "B-but I'm cocky, annoying, rude, a-and I'm nothing like you!" I say as I feel a tear come out my eye. "I still love you. You are all these things, but that's what I love about you!" He says as he stokes my hair.

"B-but I'm a freak! I'm ugly. I'm not original.. I scraped my personality from all our friends! I literally hide my favorite things in the world because I don't wanna be judged.. I-I talk too much. I'm too much of everything... I'm too sensitive.. I cut myself because it's the only way I feel I have control over my life.. I treat myself like a joke. I'm not strong or anything like that.. I-.. why haven't you left me yet? There's so much wrong with me and your still here. I-I just don't get it!" I say with my tears turning into sobs.

Kou grabs my wrists, sure enough, they're were cuts. But what he didn't see was the fact I carved our initials on the wrist of the hand I cover with my sleeve and still regularly redefine it. I have it there because every time I feel as if I want to take my life, the little K + M reminds me that I do matter, even if it will only ever be to one person. "You told me a cat scratched you on the way to school" he says with a slight frown.

"I don't like keeping secrets but I can keep lies, I suppose." I say with a giggle. "Sousuke. Stop. You matter, you aren't a joke, don't treat yourself like one" he says as he lifts my chin up so my gaze meets with his. "I just don't want to care. I hate feeling things." I say, being fully truthful.

"So you hate feelings the love I give you?" He says with a little silly look of concern. I chuckle, "No, not at all. Your love is what makes these feelings worth feeling." He smiles. "Okay then.."

Kou pov:

"Okay then.. but, I don't want you to ever hurt yourself again." I say as I rub his scars. "Oh.. I can't promise that-" "Promise me!" I say as I too become slightly teary eyed. "I can't lose you! You're all I have!" I say as I wipe my tears away since they had started to sting. He chuckles. "D-don't laugh.." I say sniffling. He leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back and when he pulled away I felt slightly better.

"I'm sorry but it's how I cope.." he said as he looked down at this hands. "Then I'll help you find a new way to cope, then we'll live forever and together!" I say loving the idea of being with him the rest of my life. He tilted his head in confusion but then smiled.

"I love you Kou."

He said that too. He said that right before he jumped. I wish I and everyone around him asked him how he was doing more often. He always opened up.. and helped people.. but that wasn't the real him. He was a bitch but also really kind.. I wish everyone would've not played along and treated him like an actual person.

I blame everyone for what he did. We're in the hospital and the doctors told his mom that he only has a 1/3 chance of making it since he jumped 2 stories..

"You're so mean sousuke.. jumping and it thinking about how it would make me and your mom feel.." I say talking to the unconscious body next to me on the hospital bed. "Even after everything you told me two days ago.." I say looking at him, my gaze meets his hands. I stare at them noticing how pale they look compared to mine.

"Yoh idiot.. I love you too much for this.." I say as I hold his hand. As I'm holding his hand I feel some sort of bump. I feel my stomach turn a little. I bring his wrist up to my face and feel all the blood leave my face. He had carved his initials on my skin.

I stared at the little M + K on his wrist. I cried and later sobbed when I found out he put little hearts around it. Al I wanted to do was scream cry and just find away ti get rid of this feeling. I just want to hug him.

"I love you so much more Sousuke.." I mange to say between sobs.

(A/N: Woah! Never let me have coffee, I do things like this -^- also yeah this is a vent but I think I'm doing better, I'm 8 days clean. I just wanted to get this off my chest but um yeah! Hope you enjoyed the heart break. I might come back later and kill sousuke or allow him to live I'm not sure yet)

Word count: 1035