My knight in shining armor is kinda gay ngl... (Multiple pov)

(A/N: Im struggling this year so like I might post more sst than regular one shots THIS IS FLUFFFF BTWWWWW)

(Mitsuba pov)

Another day in this fucking castle where nothing ever happens and we just lie down all day.

"Uuuuggghh!" I groaned. "I'm boreeeeed" I whined to my guard. "I can see that." The tall brown haired dude said. "I swear if lady Sakura didn't make me.." he grumbled. He always complained.

"Can I go to the village?" I politely asked my gaurd with puppy eyes that no one could ever say no to. "Ugh. Fine. Just buy be back in 35 minutes. Im counting" He said as he sat down on the floor and began to count.

I sprinted to the spare room to change out of my formal wear. Time for a little fun. I grabbed my stuff before heading out. I ran to the village with the best camera money could buy and started to snap photos.

I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "Sousuke!" The cheerful blonde said. "Eh? Oh hi Minamoto.." I said trying to get him off me. "Not into that type affection? Alright!" He smiled. I should take a picture of him some time.

"Nope. I was raised to be like that." I responded bluntly. "Wow what kind of farmers hate physical touch?" I almost blew my cover and laughed. What would the little intern boy think if he found out I had been royalty this whole time?

I simply smiled him before speaking. "My parents." He looked at my camera. "Oh you do photography?" He said with a curious glance. "I heard rumors that the prince does photography and has the same exact camera!" He said. I pretended to be shocked.

"Don't worry, i don't think you're evil!" He grinned. "Thanks" I smiled like I wasn't absolutely about to burst out laughing. How would the great minamoto descendant react if he knew he was supposed to be keeping me from "harming" the village with my "dark magical powers"?

Over the next months we started talking way more than we did before, of course with me denying any soft of connection to magic. I honestly think that this kid is stupid. He says these things that are smart but his actions never match up. He always ends up doing something stupid.

For example, one of his friends named Satou gave him a potion for growth and a light power up.

"Hey mom?" I asked our lovely queen. "What is it honey?" She asked. "Im gonna head into town again." "To see the minamoto kid?" She asked trying to get personal. "M-MOM! I HAVE OTHER FRIENDS THAT ARENT HIM IN THE VILLAGE!" I said almost shrieking.

"Yeah like who?" She asked smugly with her head resting on her hands. "I forbid you from seeing him after this." Is she serious.. "after this last visit that is." Okay, I guess she is.. "Its okay you'll still have me, Nene, Amane and,Tsukasa." She said trying to cheer me up.

I just looked down and headed out. "They aren't at all who I want." I thought to myself.

(Time skip)

"Hey minamoto-kun" I said trying to not sound gloomy. "Something wrong or did that walk up hill tire you out?" He asked with a slight giggle. I smiled even though I wanted to cry. "I'm too cute for this" I said with a sigh.

He chuckled and lifted my chin with one finger. He stared at me and I stared right back. He released my chin and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Liar~" He said in a slightly teasing tone. I didn't want to tell him but that really caught me off guard.

Well... I'm not going to be able to see him anymore so no harm in telling the truth, right? I grabbed both his hands and interlocked them with mine. "Okay I'll tell you!" I said now looking in his eyes. "Our friendship is a lie" I said slightly closing my eyes, expecting him to be mad or yell at me.

"Oh, how so?" He said in a much calmer tone then I anticipated. "I... I am the prince of the neighboring kingdom.." I said now slowly letting go of his hands. His eyes met mine as he chuckled. "I knew that." "S-so you don't hate me?"

He chuckled as he suddenly pulled me in a hug. However this hug was different he started with and then a meteor killed ya with a knife.
~~~
I hate this story so ya