shining invitation(revampt)

He push open the door of his house.

"Sorry if it abit of a mess"

Rhe first thing he did when he got back on the room is to go find a broom to clean up his room. It was rare for a guess to visit his house even if said guess is probaly being hunted by the ursus military.

Shining follow him, as her eyes start to check around the room.
It was nothing  special just a dirty room she would see normally but, her eyes fixated on something else.

On the side there was thoses thing he was holding, only this time the color of it was red.
There the same face icon like the one he was holding but this time the number below it, was spelled 2012..

Then she turn his focus to him, who is now bringing a tray of tea as he smiled to jer and said
"Tea?" He offered putting down the tray on the table as shining shake her head.

But he didnt heed her word and pour it anyway, before bringing a box of biscuit to thw table.

Shining didn't take it but she give a grateful nodded as she relax on the sofa.

Shining, the woman he just save from the bugster virus...a virus that he somehow know what it name is even when he didnt remember anything.

His eyes flicker to the outside world, and
He can tell that the police is working to find the berserk infected and the pmly thing he cN do is offer her a place to stay for a while.
Shining came perhaps because of his ability, and also the fact he remove the virus on her body. He can tell she was curious on thoses two thing, especially with how much she was looking at his other riderwatch that he try to mess around with.

He remember pressing it, and the name pop up...wizard.

He didnt remember the ability is except for now he remember what ex aid is, but even then is vague.
A gamer..no doctor? Becone a pink silloute armor man, shouting "i will clear this with no continue"

But other then that he can't remember anything else..not of himself or the name je give himself with.

He then wonder if he remember thing because of ex aid rider watch..would he remember more with the rest of it?

Perhaps there a situation where he find out more of the watch? Other then just their name and ability?

When he arrived he jave two power, the art healing, and the power to summon these rider watch.

The one he uses to calm shining down was his art.
When he calm her down he was using his art, speficually a power like healing but more on a sense of giving someone a sense of warm.
Is an ability that when he uses to people, they feel like home, felt like getting a hug from a loving mother, even if they dont have one.

No matter how ravageous you are, he would calm them down..human, animal even non human like shining.

He always have that affinity with him, which is why he can calm down even the most ravaged and angry patient, that is why he was rather successful in his job as a healer.

He isn't a full doctor but he can manage by giving some basic medicine and help across this area, there fore he manage to set a footing here and afford a place to live in.
A small house but a house never less.

It also his base of figuring out what this watch is and most ws.. unsuccessful.
Perhaps because it act on instict, like if he was in needed of something or in danger like last time.

He noted that his ability to summon weapon are connected to these watches.

In 2 years he can summon weapon out of thin, air and know their ability and how to use it.
How he uses a wizard to create fire, or how he uses it to summon  sword from gaim or blade but
other then thst he got nothing from the rider watch.