nearl problem

As he keeps on running a question lingers in his head,
The police, there to many police Even, Eben if they trying to search for the infected the amount of police was bigger then a usual patrol unit.

They were bigger, more well equipped and was organize, is as if they trying to suppress a riot.

and..second question.

" how did era got infected?" To get infected she must get closes to originium or someone who was infected.
Did she suddenly got closer to an originium rock? Or she accidently went to an originium mine. Both option seem highly impossible seeing that these children know the cause of being an infected.

In ursus, it wide known thst if your an infected meant you better off dead.

"I'm not sure..but a few days ago sis and I went to a street and see a group of people give us candies...era took it and give it to me but the taste is just hard and bitter..era like it so she ate two of them"

"Originium candy" he though with a small dread"why did you take it" he scold him.

"W-well he seem like a nice person..b-beside is a candy, we didn't know originium csn made candies" his reason..make sense, it also the first time he heard the term of originium candy.

The idea itself sound stupid but seeing the amount of police coming at this place  he feel like he can piece the puzzle together

A bunch of people giving originium candy, and the police preparing a riot.

If thoses candy contain pathogen, it clear they are trying to spread it off and the fact it was targeted by giving candy..mean they want to made people become infected.

The people who give h3r candy..is clear they want to spread the infected on chernoborg.
"With the way the police is acting..it made sense, that mean there more victim then just era..

The place he live, chernoborg are also prone to riot, infected riot.
Meaning someone was forcing them to become infected, and spread them across this place..to made an example.

An example he know would fall deaf to people ears, because knowing the military they would just kill first and asked questions later.

"How many..consider it a riot..that mean thwre alot" somehow, ghe idea of someone using this to spread the the infection piss him off.

He understand being infected is hard, and the way they were treated it as horrible as anyone can possibly think..but, in no way doing something like this is a right think.

"B-big brother?" Yakov asked, the expression he was showing was a mix of annoyance and anger. It was the first he actually show an expression like this and yakov eas suprise to see it.

"No is fine..where your parent?" He asked"where would era be if you can guess?"

"I-i don't know..m-mom and dad when to school to find sis..t-they want me to stay home b-because she"

"Because she?" He feel like his not going to like the answer his going to give.

"S-she not the same era I know"

"She lost control" he aoftly said with a sadness in his voice. He seen infected going to berserk before, they become a beast that want nothing but rampage. They become different compare to their human self.

And from the look of it yakov was shaken by it, he can't blame the poor kid. Jer little sister just go berserk and rampaging,to anyone it would be traumatized if they see their love one just out for their blood.

Still he gently patted yakov on the head and give an Assuring smile"what are you talking about? Era is still era even if she was infected or not"

"Big..brother"