white devil

"Nightingale who is she? And why is she so important to you..to both of you?" The way shining and nearl talk about her, meaning she was important to them, especially with how defensive both women can be about her

"She is my kinswoman"

"Kinswoman..so she likes you? A sarkaz?"

Shining nod her head"that correct, she was with me way before we even join Rhode island"

"Hmm I guess this also where nearl come in to the story" he though looking at nearl, who was abit restless.

"What your colleration with nightingale nearl?"

"Nightingale...zhe is the one that made me remember my duty as a knight" her answer is vague, but something is clear is that they care deeply for her.

"Then she lucky to have both of you" he replied, ans take a deep breath as a way preparing himself for what to come.

They were walking toward nightingale place, nearl have agree to let tokita check on her and tokita have already promise them he would help her.

Shining then brought him to a remote room in the second floor, when they are at rhe door he see a scanner.

Tokita watch as shining took out her own id and scan it.

"A scanner..first time I ever seen it"

The door opens, although it only briefly displayed her information, tokita manage to see it.

It was level 6.

He didnt know what that mean, but he can guess that it was important.
"If I want to get more information about this wo4ld..I need to be promoted then" he still want to know about that person.. and why is this place that his memory point to.

Of all place in all terra, the only thing he remember was Rhode island..that name was like stuck in his head.
This place is special, but why? And why he remember it?"

They walk inside of the room, and tokita decide to ask another question regarding nightingale
"What going on with her? What her symptoms?" He never was told what wrong with nightingale, other then shining word that she need him and the fact nearl was so overprotective to her

"She is infected and mentally unstable"

"And nothing else?"

"Nothing else,"

"That not thar different from any infected I seen" Hr didn't understand why she was in dire need of help, there got to be more then that she is a unstable infected.

"There major difference, her infection is more serious and her mind is more unstable than the normal one" shining says

"And..she doesn't have her memory of the life, she doesn't even know who she is" and that hit him, this nightingale person, from the information he heard was..just like himself..amnesiac and have no memory about herself.

"Just like me.." tokita muttered" your telling me nobody is able to help her?"

"Do you know who has the best medical art and skill in Rhode Islands?" There a pause, and tokita

"..is her isn't it?" Tokita guess

"Yes" Shining nod"she is the best but unfortunately, she can't help herself right now..and I couldn't aswell..even doctoe kal'tsit csnt help her..no mschine nor medicine even made her condition sny better." shining look deprress, it the first time he ever seen this woman's face to be so sullen.

He look to nearl who have the same expression, both of them are depressed because they can't even try to help nightingale.
Rather then said anything, tokita sidnt said anything. Is clear that the two, have tried their best to cure her and in shining case was desperate to find a way to help her.