time does not wait

He never expect to wake up this early, and he have to shake his head because of another dream he was having.

"Another one of those dreams...Another memory that I.. forgot, am I going to dream about this every time I fall asleep?"
The dream always has been similar, is about that wasteland and monster roaming around to kill him, a city in ruin, and the world plunged into chaos.
A giant machine rampaging and destroy the city, firing off laser across the road and killing many people with it.
The world itself can't fight back,Is as if they were stuck there, hopeless agains the threat infront of them..
That what he been dreaming about, and he been dreaming about thoses since he first saw shining..the first time he uses the rider power.

"And also..just like kuuga" he dream off, something similiar like kuuga. Where he meet someone who can he describe as a kamen rider. Who fight against a particular monster, and then another man show up..raise his hand and he deleted everything..

Since that day with shining he juzt saw more and more memory..what he can consider unpleasant and terrifying.

"What time is it anyway?" He try to check the watch, and the clock says it was 5 am.

"Only 4 hours? Huh, I guess it's the first I wake up this early" he stands up, and prepare himself to walk out of the toilet.

Although he was already awake, the last night incident still play fresh in his mind.
Nearl's axe almost kills him, the key word almost, Is still pretty chilling even if her axe misses his head.

But that fear was washed away when he think about this nightingale person, the person both of them want to protect the most.

"Nightingale.." he still remembers Nearl threat, that she would kill him if he got closes to her. She didn't trust no she didn't want nightingale to be in the same fate as the yellow hair dog human he fought in chernobog.
Even if he did help nearl free from the bugster virus, he have a feeling  that she would still kill him if he got even an inch closes to nightingale.

"Perhaps restraining her? Or sneak off her way then?" There is option but he didnt know if he want to take it.

Shining was adamant he can help her, and, tokita will try his best to fulfil that desire.

He took a deep sigh, for now he just have to focus on his application, he can think of what to do when he meet shining again.

He walk out of the toilet and was about to wait for his interview, though hearing for shining word is going to be a while. The doctor and amiya, as shining word were gone on a trip, meaning it be a while before he can even join Rhode island.
"I guess I have to be comfortable with the bathroom as my bed" He though and walk out of the bathroom.

"Perhaos I could wait on the sit outside the toilet? Or should I go and visit ranger?"  There were many option for him to go, and before he can even though on what to do next, he was interrupt when he saw shining. The saekaz woman was sitting on the chair seemingly fallen asleep on the chair.

"Shining?" Tokita ask and the sarkaz open her eyes to and greet him.

"Are you finish using the toilet?" She ask, and tokita didnt know how he react on this one.
He never expect shining to be waiting, especially to the point sleeping in the outside.

He was expecting to be alone and fiddle around with his rider watch, never he expected to be greet by shining and was she waiting for him?

"Umm..kinda why are you here?" It was 4 am, does it have to do for the fact that she was a sarkas? Does her race have high endurance or something?

"I was waiting whh did you take so long? Perhaps you didnt feel well?" She ask, tilting her head.

". you waited for me?" He can't believe what he was hearing, is as if a thunderous strike just hit him in the chest when he heard this information