dream and rhode island

Another dream, a dream about his unknown past.

Tokiwa woke up to see a ruined building as he was stuck in a building. His body was pinned down by rocks, and his eyes fill nothing but  Red that came out from his forehead as he try to reach a hand to a girl close to him.

Her face is blurred, but he can see her clear blue eyes staring into his own.

"G-grab my hand," he told her, and the girl weakly tried to reach for his arm but then.

A monster of some sort  appear so suddenly and was walking toward them. They speak in an unknown language, one that he never heard before yet..he can understand them

"A survivor," the monster said and aim its hand toward the girl's neck, ready to kill her

"Don't.." he whispered, his fist clenching as the nail was so close to her neck and then.
"Don't you touch her!!" A golden wave-like energy pushed them away, and the monster staggered back as he land on the ground, then the monster have its  eyes toward Tokiwa.

"A strong Linto..but still a child" it muses and grabbed hold of him in the head.

Then before he can even do anything the monster was sent flying by a punch.

"Kuuga!!"

A bug man-like armor emerges from the broken wall, and, immediately kneels on Tokiwa and the girl's level and picks them up.
The rock that pinned their leg was easily removed as he seem relieved to see both of them

"Are you okay?" He asked and tokiwa just give a nod toward the rider in front of him.

"I-i'm fine" he tries to stand up and pick the girl by the hand, as he help them k kuuga  give them a nod and a patted on his h3ad
go let me handle this" the rider stated and tokiwa just stared at him before giving him a nod

"C'mon" the girl stare at kuuga, her blue eyes stare like a pearl before nodding to tokiwa and follow him out

The scene cut again, this time to kuuga, who was fighting the grongi until suddenly the grongi he fights begin to let a roar as kuuga was confused about what going on.

"What going Ugh!" The monster infront of him disappeared, and so does the destruction. Is as if everything went back to zero, reset back to it original form. As kuuga glance around, standing infront of him is a figure..and the figure was wearing a hood.

"A..person? Hey is dangerous out here you should Ugh!" He grab hold into his chest..as slowly the kuuga armor, slowly disappeared. It went back to growing, before finally disappeared, leaving the user..Yusuke godai confuse.

"Eh? What is going on?" The figure extract his hand, and soon on his arm is non other then a riderwatch.
"The powers of the ultimate warrior..the one who fight agains grongi, the protector of human kind" the figure voice..was distorted. in tokita ears the person sound distorted, and he cant decrypt if he was a woman or even a man.

"This is the power of the kamen rider..of the years 2000..the first one of this age..the heisei rider"  the person commented, and then he turn to see tokita. Their eyes meet, the figure didn't says anything..as the world slowly consume in white light..
Blinding everything and envelopt the planet itself..