was it a dream

Payu wake up feeling something heavy on his chest. When he feel the warmth of the hug. He hug his lover tightly. He questioned himself if that was just a dream . If that is dream then it should never be become reality . He hug rain and drift to sleep again. When he wakes up at morning ,he feels little headache but when he saw his boyfriend excited for his holiday . He became happy . Rain was running here and there . He was searching place to visit. He want to go to place that has beach . Although p'payu has decide that he would book a whole resort as promised but rain want to go place as much he can.  They have finally got chance to enjoy their holiday after a long period of time. Both of them wanted to visit place they have never had been. Rain was excited and he has research about the place he wanted to visit . He has a list of places which he showed to p'payu to select for them. P'payu has clearly said that he would take him to place where he would choose. But p'payu seem to bother by something else. The dream he had last night had somehow make him feel protective towards rain. He doesn't want rain to go somewhere without him . When rain want to buy food from nearby market . He also went with him despite of busy packing things. However he get chance to explore the market and discover many things with his boyfriend. When they both hold their hand together. Payu strangely didn't want to let go of his hand . He want to feel the warmth of his boyfriend more despite they both has done more than that. He feel more possive and protective towards rain . When he was thinking all this thing ,saifah talk making him came out of his deep thought .

Saifah: Aren't you excited for the trip ,what is the heavy mind of urs ?

Payu know that saifah was teasing him about having holiday with rain . Saifah probably wasn't  thinking  about something innocent thing but to be honest payu wasn't thinking about something dirty .

Payu:I wasn't thinking about something that you mentioned but something else which keep me bothering .

Saifah:If it is about garage then you don't have to worry I will manage it.

Payu know that of he tell his brother about his dream . Saifah would probably tease him saying stupid so he keeps quiet. If this will happen before meeting rain he himself wouldn't worry that much but after rain has came in his life he was worried about him that much that even dream keeps bothering him.

TBC