Truth about about Anan

After reaching their home , payu and rain both started their own work and became busy . But at the night time , after having dinner they again talk with each other . They were sitting at the foot of the bed and talk . At that time payu tell about Anan why he was like that . 

Payu : From childhood , Anan was like that he doesn't talk with anyone else . After his mom  passed away , he become more silent . He was close to his mom . He wouldn't talk to. people , wouldn't get close to anyone . He would rather study and study . He was  talented  student . He always top the class and was perfect at everything . Some relative thought that he needed mom love and suggest his father to remarry but his father refuse                because he love his wife so much that he can't see any one as his wife other than Anan  mother  . After 8th grade , he start to help his father at his company . After sometime he                      build his own company . At that young age he work hard and make his company successful . He father was worried about him but  what he can  do  .He tried to convince son to focus in life and enjoy his life but he wouldn't do any thing other than work and study .         

Rain : And what about lover . Does he have any lover?

Payu smiled before answering rain but rain notice that it was sad smile rather than happy . 

Payu: At 8th grade , he used to like a boy , he was happy for a first time . He doesn't used to talk   me but at that time he talked , he was changed . He even used to wait to see him everyday . That boy have crush at him but after Anan also liked him . He was changed but he was heartbroken after finding out something horrible .

Rain: What happened to that boy ?

 Payu : Nothing but he found out that he liked him just for he is rich and perfect at everything.  He overhear that boy friends talking and that the same day he would purpose him . After that he reject him very rudely and insult him . And after that he doesn't like anyone after that incident . Neither talk about anyone nor look at anyone . Even though many people were attract towards him . He would pushed them all