Anan sea- 5

The day was going same for Anan and sea . While one day , Anan cannot find Sea anywhere .  Nowdays Anan used to pick Sea up from his house and take him home too . Normally ,Anan will eat at sea house . Sea has also visited at Anan condo a lot . While Anan was sick, Sea was the one to take care of him . But that day he didn' t find him anywhere. His mother also told Anan that Sea has left early morning . Anan look for him everywhere but he was nowhere to be found . He didn't came at the library where they would meet . Nowadays Anan would take him for lunch , so he would visit sea at his class. But today he didn't found him . when he asked his friend , his friend told him that he hasn't attend his class today . Anan was worried and want to look for him but he have to attend an important meeting .Anan can't tell his mom because she would be worried .So Anan thought at first he would Sea first . 

After attending meeting at restaurant . He was walking towards his car , when he saw  a  small figure sitting  under a tree at a brench .It wasn't park but there wasn't any building nearby and it was at little dark . But the light from the nearby pole let the view see clearly . He slowly walk towards him . When he looked at the time it was almost midnight . He saw the shirt that was Sea, so he was sure it was sea. When he looked closely he reconige him . He was holding a cake and was looking at the tree . He was silent  . Normally sea talks a lot but at that time he was silent . Anan slowly sat the other end of the brench 

Anan: What are u doing here at this time ?

Sea was startled because he didn't even notice that someone has sat there . He just glanced at Anan but he didn't talk anything . 

Anan: Whole day , u disappear . Are u sitting at here , whole day . 

Sea: Yes 

Anan: And what about the cake ? Are u that hungry that u bring whole cake . 

sea : Actually it is my birthday . so i have bought it but i can't even look at it . Eating is another thing . 

Anan: Then what about ur mom , doesn't she know about it ?

Sea : My mom probably working , so i didn't bother telling her . 

Anan frowned slightly because parent are supposed to remember their children birthday but Sea mom doesn't have the idea at all . 

Sea: Don't tell her that i am here . She might get worried . 

When he see sea sad he suddenly started to tell sea , His life story. Sea listened to him silently . Sea realized that Anan was suffering the same pain as him . But Anan father put effort to show him that he loves him but sea mom wouldn't . That make him sad . 

Anan: Do you want to talk to me about anything ? You can talk to me. 

Sea : I think my mother hates me 

Anan was shocked to know that but listen to him . 

Sea: The day i was born , it was the same day i was born . My father was on business trip at that time when my mom has labor . so he have to rush to come home . It was raining at the day . So a truck hit him . After i was born , my mom found out and 

Tear slowly fell from Sea eyes . 

Sea : After that mom didn't care about me . One time while visiting father grave , i overhear my mom saying that she hates me . After that time , i would came here . Actually it was our land . I planted the tree and make the brench myself . 

After wiping his tears , Sea give him a cheerful smile . That time Anan pull Sea towards to him and hug him . How much pain , he might be feeling but also he smile not to worry Anan . After broking the hug .

Anan: Do u have the candle , i wanna lit it up ?

Sea: But my birthday is already over . 

Anan : I know that but it isn't ur birthday but mine . 

Sea: we have our birthday at one day apart . 

Anan: I also discover that . 

Sea: I would have bought something , if i have known .

Anan: It's okay , u can cook something for me at day. 

After saying that Sea light up the candle and tell Anan to make a wish . After making wish , Anan blow out the candle . 

Sea : Happy birthday ,P'Anan

Anan thought : This was my best birthday because i get to celebrate with Sea. And this year i wouldn't have to be alone 

Sea thought: This year there was someone who celebrate his happiness and involve in my happiness . Thank u P'Anan for this .