Anan Sea - 4

One day , Sea mom told him to get ready because she is taking him to the small gathering of their friend . Sea want to say that he didn't want to go but she said that she want him to introduce to her friend and also their children . It was just a normal gathering of friend and collegues . Sea mom told him that it was just a normal gathering and he need to dress causally . After getting ready , sea mom drive him to the place where the gathering was held . There was a lot of people there . Many of where as same age as sea mom . But notice that there were few young people that might be the son/daughter of the attended people . His mom introduced him to many of people and he greet all of them .  After some time ,Sea excused himself and sat at nearby chair. He look at the people talking about many things but sea isn' t interested at all . He might be cheerful and talkative person but he doesn't like noises at all . He is looking at his mother talking happily at people . To be honest , he was a bit jealous  of that . His mother never talk to him like that at all . He  doesn't  like people talking about work and money at all . When he was at his own world ,his mother called him .

Sea mom: Sea , this is Mr.Rathikorn and this is his son . 

Said sea mom ponting at a young man and a little old man . Sea just decide to greet and sit at same place .But when he saw Anan , who he hasn' t  see from that day .He just froze there . 

Sea: Hello, Mr Rathikorn 

Anan: Oh ! sea . 

Sea : Hello , P'Anan. 

Sea mom : oh , you both already know each other . 

Anan: He study at the same uni as me . So we meet there .

So they talk for a little bit . At that time , Sea also get to know that  Anan father and Sea father used to best friend . while sea mom and Anan mom used to be best friend too . The four of them meet each other at the uni and fell in love . They have wedding together . And was happy with the wedding but their happiness didn't last long . Anan mom die because of the disease While sea dad passed away in a car accident . Sea know how his father die ,so he doesn't question about it . Anan , Sea mom and Anan dad start talkin about business . So sea sat at the same chair again . 

After sometime , Anan sat beside Sea and they both normally talk. Sea found out that Sea mom and Anan are going to be business partner . That's why Anan attend that meet up . Anan also said that it was a project and Anan might visit often at sea house . Actually it was Anan dad and sea mom idea , so that their children will friend or more than friend too . 

One day, the door of the house begin to ring , disturbing the sleep of the person inside . Sea who watched drama whole night woke up from his sleep . He thought it was delivery so he decided to go like that . He open the door half asleep but was shocked when he saw Anan at him .  He was wearing a pajama and his hair was messy and top of all . He was wearing glass . He let Anan in first and make excuse and immediately enter his room to freshen up. After being fresh , Anan told him that Sea mom has tell him to work at her house . He also said that Sea mom would arrive soon . 

After sometime , Sea mom arrive and invite Anan for breakfast . Sea volunteer to  cook instead of his mom . While Sea was cooking , Anan and sea mom decide to work . After finishing cooking , Sea informed the both people to eat breakfast . While having breakfast , Anan realized that Sea cooking taste like those of his mom . After that day , Anan would often came at sea house and eat there . Sometimes he would spend the night there .Anan notice many thing about at that time . Even though they have different personalities . They both are similar at many things . They both read same kind of books , loves to eat and likes to store old things for the memory.