DECIDING PLACE TO ENJOY

Payu and rain was finally ready for a holiday. The holiday was going to be for a week . They have decided to visit samut prakan which is only 20 km away away from bankok  . Rain is the one who decide to visit there. Payu also want to go somewhere he doesn't have to travel much , so he agree with the idea of rain. Rain choose somewhere which has a lot of temple and beach because rain love sea so much. Payu also decided to follow the idea rain would suggest to make his lover mood good. After so much research and time, they both decide to visit this place cuz they have take break from a long period of time. After choosing place to stay and places to visit , they both agreed to leave at 7am in the morning. That night they both decide to go bed at late . After going bed for  a long time, payu can't sleep at all. Everytime he close his eyes,he got the flashback of the dream he got that night. He was little worried for rain. And he was stressed out for the negative thought he was getting. When he was thinking, rain hug him still sleeping. At that time , seeing his lover calm face he somehow feel relaxed. He was looking at rain sleeping silently. Even though it wasn't he has seen rain sleeping but everytime he finds really cute . He also has taken pictures of rain without him knowing while rain was sleeping. He also knows that he was also know that he was attract to rain at first but when he fell in love he also don't know.  After this long period of time also whenever he tease rain he finds him cute. When he ran away with sky , he freak out and decide to go with prapai to find him.  It was also little holiday for four of them and they all enjoys it.  It was with prapaisky but he wants holiday alone with rain. Payu was never a person who wants to spend time with only one person, he likes to hangout with his family by his side but with rain . He wants to be alone . He wants rain to spend all his time with him. He might be selfish at this point but if it was for rain , he can be selfish . He doesn't want to give rain to anyone but only him.  He sometimes feel like Psycho for thinking rain to lock up in a room to forbid him for going anywhere but he can't do that. He wants rain to do whatever he likes to do. He has rain by his side always that why he doesn't feel like that anymore. He accepts that he is possive , protective and jealous. All the words that spell will be less to express his feeling towards rain .