The reality

Payu suddenly hear prapai voice and after that payu was half conscious . He saw rain standing near him . Then he again hear prapai voice .

Prapai : payu, stop it all the imagination at ur head . stop u r killing urself .

Payu felt that he was talking with prapai in his dream . 

prapai:  Rain is not here anymore . 

payu:What are u saying ? Rain is here ...

prapai : He is not with u right now ? 

At that time , payu  realized that he was not in his home. He was at hospital and lying at the hospital bed . Little by little everything process in his mind. from his holiday to what the monk said to Rain behavior after the holiday . After that rain wanted to tell him something but he was heisting . All the things that happened was is his imagination . payu was imagining his own memory with rain . After rain got into accident , he didn't feel anything . He started imagining things   .  At first he would talk to himself but after some period his condition became worse . He have be admitted at hospital . But at that time also the little rain in his imagination stand there and cry . He want to hold him but he can't get up . 

Payu: Rain !

Rain: p'payu return to the original world . Don't stay in this imaginary world . You wouldn't be able to get out if u didn't get out now .Return p . Please , you would get hurt. 

After saying that , payu came back to his sense . Rain who was standing near him wasn't there . He asked about which the doctor said they will tell him later. After recovering up , he asked prapai about rain . Then , he get to know that rain was in coma  for 1 year and payu was also living in his imaginary  world for 1 year . so from that day payu would always visit rain . 

He saw rain lying in a  hospital bed with the required equipment . He slowly sat at the nearby chair and rubbed his thumb at rain hand .

payu: P is sorry. I can't come to u sooner.

After that day payu would always visit rain at hospital . He would talk to rain for hours sittind near him . He discover that his imagination was his and rain memory before the accident of rain. 

After 1 month, at ,a cloudy day wind was blowing slowly . The person lying at the bed slowly open his  eye . payu was sitting nearby saw him and call the doctor. After examining everything , doctor allow the whole family meet him . All of them , meet with him happily . But payu was standing far away looking at rain . He didn't talk with rain . Nor rain neither payu talked when returning home. 

  After returning home rain talks breaking the silence between them .

Rain : P'payu , sorry . 

Rain: I decide to stay more whole pushing u . 

Payu was stunned to know that , then payu questioned him . 

Rain: I know p'. what happened to u ?  I have known a lot ago but i didn't have  courage to say that even in our imagination we are together. The rain u saw was me .Not just imagination  

Payu : Then why u said u will stay more , when u told me to come out ?

At that time , the memory of before 1 month came when payu was searching for rain and he told him that he would more .

Rain: Because i know the memory after the phone call hurt me more . I was rush to  ambulance with blood all over that's why ?

Payu: Rain , don't leave me ever again .

Rain: okay ,p . 

After that payu pulled rain towards him and kissed him . It was a longing kiss that showed how much they miss each other and love each other 

THE END