Unexpected meeting

After returning from holiday , both payu and rain became so busy in their work . Payu was asked by his uncle  to keep his cousin company in his cousin university . His cousin was attending the same university as payu . He has tell rain where he was going . Rain said that he have surprise and go to university to keep his cousin company . When he reached there , he can't see his cousin because to meet in the  university directly . After a while , a black sports car parked from there a tall young man but has built body came down . Many girls and  boys were looking at him and admiring him . At that same time , rain came from behind and  surprise payu  . Actually payu has already guess that rain have come to university to keep his cousin company . Then , payu introduced his cousin to him because they haven't meet yet . He introduced himself as Anan . Anan greet to rain because he was younger than rain . Then payu and rain separate from Anan to meet his cousin . When they meet rain cousin was already with his friends because they have decide to join the same faculty . Then rain cousin introduced himself to payu as  sea . After that both payu and rain decided to watch their cousin for a while   . They both can see the clear difference between them . Sea was extrovert who was shorter than Anan and has a lot of friend . He was talkative and good at socializing , While Anan was not interested at  socializing at all and was introvert . He doesn't have any friends at all . Payu realized that Anan was older than sea because Anan was at third year and sea was at third year .

Payu and rain stayed for a while then they both decide to go home and rest . While driving , rain asked payu about his cousin . Payu told him that they will talk about it later . After seeing payu serious face rain choose to remain silent . So they both talk about other things . Payu and talk about their family  because they both have introduced themselves to their parents only and not any family at all . They both make plan to introduced to each other .