The sweet moment

Both payu and rain didn't get to spend time after their holiday . But today they both decide to spend time with each other . They both went to temple to pay homage and decide to visit the beach nearby . They both enjoyed the holiday . They both play in the water and enjoy each other company . At night , they both sat and talk . 

Rain : p'payu , what type of wedding do u want ?

payu: It depend on you .what type of wedding u want ?

Rain: It wouldn't be only us . p'phai and sky would join us . I want to have  beach wedding like sky wanted . Think about it p'payu, you and p'phai would wait for us wearing white suit .while me and sky would walk down the ailse wearing white suit . 

payu: And what about the night of wedding ?

Rain narrow his eye look at payu. while payu  laughed happy to tease his lover. 

payu: And what about the house ?

Rain : If u want to stay at the family house than okay but if u want another than i want both of us   to design the house according to the our choice . 

Payu: So u want to utilize ur knowledge at building our house . 

Rain : of course , i study  hard . so i will utilized it . 

Payu : And about pet ?

Rain:I wanna have a dog and cat because i like both. p'payu do u wanna adopt kid too?

payu was stunned by rain but he decide to tease him . 

payu: Why, do u wanna make one ? Then tonight let's make one . 

Rain: What a tease ?

Rain said joking in which payu laughed . 

After that day , payu was preparing for surprising after the accident of prapai and sky . While his suddenly got a phone but before he could answer , he feel that it was a dream .