Jessica

Jessica 💛
:::Insert 1:::
I ran as fast as I could trying to get away from them but man these people were fast. My shoes and everything I had were all gone and I was just trying my best to escape. I was near peoples house when I stupidly tripped on something and the quiet one caught me carried me back to that musty old room. Btw my name is Jessica and I'm 23 years old, this is my story. The story of how one kidnapping changed my life forever. I was coming from a friends party which ended later than expected and waited for a cab which proved pointless so I called my dad's driver and waited. But while I was waiting for my ride another car pulled up and three guys jumped out and dragged me inside and I was drugged. I later woke up in a very dirty room in the middle of no where with a huge headache. At one point I saw an opportunity to escape and I ran out of there but as luck would have it, they caught me. Which is where you came in. The three guys wore masks on their faces. One of them looked like the eldest maybe in his late thirties or early forties. He was rude and very loud. The second one was shorter than the others but I figured he was the second eldest. He was equally as rude and loud and arrogant as the other idiot. The third one tho, I found very interesting. He was quiet and didn't say anything directly to me. I didn't even know he could talk until I saw him talking to his brothers. While the others threw insults at me and tightened the rope I was tied with he just stood by the window with his hands in his pockets. It's like he has a lot to think about.
Me: let me go! I wanna go home!
Guy 1: sure you will. Just as soon I'm done with you
Me: please!
Guy 2: if your daddy does the right thing, you'll be out of here in no time.
Oh I should probably mention my dad being a millionaire tech company owner. Which is probably why I got kidnapped in the first place.