Jessica

Jessica 💛
::: Insert 26:::
I wanted to see Liam so bad and just apologize and fix things between us but I had a mission to complete. She has to experience suffering for what she did to me. I drove to her house with my gun and the same drug she used to drug me but I had it in and injection. I got to her house and knocked on the door for a while and it opened. She literally almost fell over in shock.
Me: hi Tina
Tina: Jess you?
Me: hey bestie, did you miss me?
Tina: what are you doing in my house
Me: I just wanted to pay my best friend a visit, is that so wrong?
Tina: get out.
Me: so soon. But I just got here.
I smiled at her and she immediately knew something was up. Then she tried to slam the door in my face but I pushed it and she fell back.
Me: don't worry, this will only hurt a little bit. I stabbed her with the injection on her arm and she screamed before slowly drifting off to sleep then dragged her to a chair and tired her up. It took about an hour for her to wake up and when she did I was sitting in front of her with a bowl of popcorn and my gun.
Me: oh, you're awake?
Tina: let me go!
Me: why? Did you let me go when I asked you to?
Tina: Jessica don't test my patience, I won't spare you for this!
Me: how when you can't walk? Or should I just make you blind by gouging your eyes out. Hmm maybe I should cut off a finger or two. How does that sound? No?
She shook her head and I laughed.
Me: you don't deserve my mercy. You don't deserve anything from me. You deserve the same treatment you gave me maybe that should be our friend thing don't you think, you hurt me I hurt you, that sorta thing.
Tina: you deserved it, You stabbed me in the back and stole the guy I love
Me: you mean the guy you were obsessed with.
Tina: I should have killed you while I had the chance.
Me: really?
I chuckled and pulled the trigger and the bullet hit her knee. She screamed in pain and started crying.
Me: come on now it's just a tiny bullet, don't be a cry baby.
Tina: Please stop!
Me: oh no no no I'm not done with you yet.