Jessica

Jessica 💛
:::Insert 3:::
Me: I'm done.
He opened his eyes and walked towards me. I handed him the take away
Me: thank you.
He nodded and tied me up again. There's just something different about him and I'm just interested by it. He walked out and I was left alone again man the silence was killing me. I think three hours passed before the three of them came back the two baboons were laughing loudly while Liam just stared at them with his lazy eyes. If someone told me this guy was a stoner, I wouldn't doubt that person for a second.
Guy 1: it seems daddy is a wise man he paid us all our money in full.
Me: now will you let me go?
Guy 2: oh no no no. Not so fast. We're still not done with you. Right now we're going out to enjoy our new found wealth and we'll be back for you. Saying that the two of them walked out and Liam was left behind.
Me: are you gonna kill me?
He nodded and I felt tears stinging my eyes. I'd never been so scared in my life. I let myself cry and I guess Liam felt sorry for me coz he untied me.
Liam: I'll let you escape if you promise not to rat me out. You and I officially don't know each other.
I nodded and broke a bottle and cut himself with it
Me: WTF are you doing?
Liam: you ask too many questions feisty girl.
Me: Feisty? I'm not feisty.
Liam: enough arguing.
He broke the window and lifted me up
Me: what are you doing?!
Liam: do you want my help or not.
I nodded and he held me securely. I could smell his cologne and it was amazing. If this guy wasn't an ice cold criminal, I'd actually have a crush on him. He helped me out the window and I thanked him.
Liam: no problem feisty girl.
Me: I'm not...
Liam: just run! They'll be back any time and you don't want them to find you there.
I obeyed and ran as away from that place as fast as I could without looking back. I got home eventually and my mom and dad were very happy.
Dad: oh my princess! I was so worried about you.
Mom: did they hurt you anywhere. They didn't touch you did they.
Me: no.
Dad: did you see any of their faces?
I thought of Liam but then I remembered the promise I made to him and the fact that he got me out of there before something truely bad happened to me.
Me: no. They wore masks.
Mom: I want them found and arrested
Me: it's okay mom. They got what they needed and I'm okay so let's just forget about all this.
They agreed and hugged me tightly