Jessica

Jessica 💛
::: Insert 2:::
I was alone for a while but eventually the door creaked open to reveal one of them. It was the quiet one. I could already tell them apart I'm a very observant person. He was tall and muscular but not ripped. He always puts his hands in his pockets and he always zones out like he's in his own world. He was holding a take away and looked around before closing and locking the door from inside.
Him: eat something
Me: I don't want your food. As far as I know you might have even poisoned it.
Him: yeah sure. I went out there and got you food, snuck past my brother's to get here just so I can forget the fact that I can kill you with one bullet just to poison you.
I rolled my eyes. Does he really think I'm in the mood for his stupid sarcasm?
I was hungry though.
Me: how do I know I can trust you?
Him: I don't need you to trust me. But whatever I'll just show you my face and then we both have to trust each other.
He sighed and removed his mask and I was awestruck. He was FINE!! If I do say so myself. He was light skinned and he wore an earring with a cross hanging from it. His eyes were dark brown and he had a silver tooth. His eyebrows were bushy and he'd cut two lines through them and along with his haircut he looked like a model.
Him: staring is rude you know.
I rolled my eyes and looked away
Him: I'm Liam.
Me: why are you doing this?
Liam: so when you run to the police and tell them everything about me, you'll realise it was pointless coz they'll never catch me.
Me: wow .
Liam: eat
Me: my hands are tied you idiot
He sighed and untied me.
Liam: one wrong move and its over for you.
He gave me the food and stared at me while I ate. It was kinda weird. Eventually he just leaned on the wall and closed his eyes. I thought he was asleep but realised he wasn't when I spoke.
Me: how old are you?
Liam: 25
Me: are they your real brothers?
Liam: yes
Me: then how come you're so different?
Liam: different how?
Me: well you're here giving me food when your brothers said they'll starve me. You're not loud and annoying like they are and you're always just spacey.
Liam: people are not the same Jessica
Me: it's Jess
Liam: is your name not Jessica?
Me: it is
Liam: then?
I sighed and kept quiet until I was done with my food.