Jessica

Jessica 💛
::: Insert 7:::
We sat in the car and talked for a while and i don't even know when I fell asleep but when I woke up, I wasn't in my room. I looked around and it seemed like a typical room. It was painted white and was actually really well decorated. Took me about 5 minutes for my brain to function fully. That's just how I am. I can stare at You after waking up without saying anything just because my brain is still fast asleep.
"You're up?"
Me: what am I doing here
Liam: you fell asleep in the car so I brought you here. Don't you remember?
Me: no. Why didn't you just take me to my room?
Liam: so you wouldn't have a problem with your parents seeing me carrying you into their house in the middle of the night.
I sighed. He was right.
Me: I wanna go home
Liam: atleast have breakfast
Me: i am not hungry
Liam: yes you are
Me: no
Liam: Jessica.
I looked up at him.
Liam: your food is downstairs
I nodded and followed him downstairs. He had made your typical breakfast with eggs and bacon and it tasted pretty good. I thanked him and went upstairs to atleast have a shower since the guy wasn't letting me leave. I used his stuff and deodorant so I basically smelled like him. I put on track pants I found in the wardrobe and push in shoes. Size 8 by the looks of it and I was a size 4 so you can imagine how tiny my feet looked in them. I walked downstairs and he stared at me.
Liam: you look cute.
Me: shut up.
Liam: no actually, you look like my future wife.
Me: in your dreams
Liam: a guy can dream. Anyways your friend has been calling me non stop, it's getting irritating.
Me: what does she say to you.
Just then his phone rang and apparently it was Tina.
Liam: come and hear it for yourself.
I sat next to him and he picked up the phone and put it on speaker
"Hey Liam, it's Tina and I was just wondering if you'd go out with me"
Liam: go where
"On like a date or something"
Liam: why
"Because I think I have feelings for you"
Liam: oh
"Yeah"
Liam: I already have a girlfriend Tina
"Really? Whats her name?"
Liam: that's none of your business
"Where is she?"
Liam: she's right here. Wearing my clothes and Everything.
I literally chocked on my own saliva.
"Oh I see. If I can't have you then no one can. The sooner that bitch of yours understands that, the better for all of us.
She dropped the call and I cringed. Was she obsessed with this guy. I punched his arm and he laughed.
Me: where's this girlfriend you just claimed to have.?
Liam: shes right here