Jessica

Jessica 💛.
::: Insert 16:::
Tina opened the door for me and I walked in and relaxed on the sofa. I looked at her and she wasn't ready to go
Me: why aren't you ready
Tina: you'll just have to wait for me. I'll get you a drink in the meantime.
She disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a glass of orange juice.
Me: thanks Hun
Tina: no problem. I'll be down in 15 minutes tops.
Me: alright cool.
She walked upstairs and I continued sipping on my juice while watching some TV show that was on. Suddenly I started feeling really dizzy and sleepy. And I rested my eyes for a second. I don't know when or how I fell asleep but when I woke up I wasn't in Tina's living room anymore. I was in a creepy basement with no windows. I tried standing up but then I realised I was tied up. I was so confused, how did I get there!
Me: help! Somebody please help me!
Suddenly I heard a laugh coming from behind me and I cringed. It sounded too familiar
"Hey bestie"
She walked towards me slowly carrying a knife in her hand. Was she gonna kill me
Me: Tina? You?
Tina: in the flesh baby.
Me: why?! Why would you do this?
Tina: oh come on now Jessica. We both know the answer to that. You should have known better than to betray your best friend
Me: Tina I can explain.
Tina: explain what? How you went behind my back. How you stole my Liam after I told you I loved him? You knew very well I wanted him but you went and stabbed me in the back. Hmm maybe that's how I should kill you. A little stab in the back.
She played with the knife while looking at me like a psycho killer. She bent down in front of me and ran the knife across my face. Scared doesn't even begin to express how I felt.
Tina: nci nci nc. Now now Jessica. Don't be a cry baby.
Tears filled my eyes as I tried begging for mercy.
Me: please Tina. I'll break up with him I promise!
Tina: it's too late for that sweetheart. You ruined things the day you stole my man
Me: Tina please. I'm your friend. We've come a long way together remember? We've been friends since high school. Don't let this come between us.
Suddenly she snapped and rage was written all over her face
Tina: SHUT UP!
She yelled as the knife she had in her hand came into contact with my skin and pierced into my thigh. She stabbed my thigh and I yelled out in pain.
Tina: JUST SHUT THE F*CK UP. YOU MADE ME DO THIS JESSICA. YOU FORGOT ONE THING... TINA ALWAYS GETS WHAT SHE WANTS