Chapter 33 Part 2

Second part! Here you go, and I really hope you like it. I know that I make you wait for my posts and I am truly sorry. Life just catches up with you once and a while and unfortunalty this can't be my top priority. I admit, sometimes I just don't feel like writing but I assure you, you would rather wait than for me to force myself to write. Uploads would be small and probably hole no detail. But I thank all those who wait patiently and have stuck with me this whole entire time. I owe you so much <3 Well, here's the date :)

The school week had gone by quickly. Everything seemed to go back to normal or at least, everyone seemed happier. Renee had gone and apologized to dad and Bethany about her behavior and even started to help Bethany with plans for the wedding. I also assumed that she went to talk to Holden because she had been in a better mood the past few days, though she didn’t mention anything about it. I was slightly worried about what would happen to Nicole if Holden and Renee started to date but I knew she would get over it quickly because she was blatantly growing more and more fond of Brad, even if she did deny it constantly.

            Les had been feeling and acting better. It seemed what he said was true, because for the whole week he didn’t look as tired as he had been the last few days. Even Nicole had been in a better mood. I think her knowing that I knew about her dad had let a burden off her shoulder. She was happy that I didn’t judge and that she knew I would be there for her whenever she needed me. And I think she secretly was ecstatic that Nate and I were going on a date.

            Speaking of Nate, the whole week his mood was bright and chipper. Every time he was near he would smile at me and tell me a joke and start talking to me about anything. All his happiness resonated with me and I found myself laughing along with him most of the time. I was so excited for our date Friday, but also extremely nervous. I had never been on a date with someone that I liked so much. My first and only boyfriend didn’t take me out much and when he did, it wasn’t anything exciting or romantic. We acted more as friends. Well, actually more like acquaintances.

            I didn’t know what to expect from the date. I was hoping that I would have fun and not be disappointed because I really liked Nate. He is so sweet, kind and charming and we got along so well. But somewhere deep down I knew that I would have fun no matter where we went or what we did because I always had a great time when I was with him and he always made me forget about all my stresses.

            When Friday finally rolled around, I had already bugged Nicole about twenty times to tell me what Nate was planning. She kept telling me that she had no idea because Nate knew that she blab to me about it. So when I got home that afternoon, I had no idea what to wear. For all I knew, we could have been going rock climbing and it would suck if I turned up in a fancy dress. Although I was tense to do so, I called Nate so he could at least give me hint so I knew what to wear. All he told was to dress casually and then he hung up without giving me any other clues.

            Around four-thirty, I took a shower so I would have enough time to blow-dry and straighten my hair. I put on my favorite dark, blue jeans and my lime, green pullover sweatshirt over a t-shirt. I didn’t do anything fancy with my make up but I did decide to pull half my hair up in a flower clip so I didn’t look like I was just going to lounge around the house.

            By the time six rolled around, I had already cleaned up the kitchen and the living room because I was so anxious and bored. Renee had left to go out with her friends an hour earlier and Bethany had left to bring the photos I had taken for her to the client. I remembered when I gave her back the camera, when I returned home from hiking with Les. She had taken me down to her apartment because she a developing room. She showed me how to develop the photos then she went over them with me. She said that she was really proud of them and was impressed at how well I did for my first time. A couple of them had turned out blurry but she told me she would teach me how to prevent that. I was surprised and slightly proud that I did so well. I really enjoyed taking pictures too so Bethany let me keep the camera and she said that if I practiced more that she might even put some of my work in her gallery. Excited and determined, I agreed and decided that I would get into photography. It interested me and it would be a good hobby.