chapter 15

hey this is going to be a quick upload, I'm hanging with my friends tonight so I don't really have time to write a big chapter. Sorry :( Well thanks for reading. Comment

(This is one of her friends saying, "Keep on reading" :)

Nicole and I were in my living room eating popcorn and doing our math homework when I heard the door bell ring. I got up and went the door wondering if it was Les or Nate. I knew it would have been a matter of time before one of them came over to apologize again. I was going to stick by my promise that I made to myself to not talk to either of them until they apologized to each other. I knew I was being childish but so were they. I opened the door and was surprised to see that Nate and Les were both standing there. They were standing a good few inches apart and were looking at me with guilty expressions. I stifled a laugh as I stepped aside to let them in. They both were quiet as they walked to the living room. I followed behind them silently laughing. It was so funny to see guys beg for forgiveness. I glanced at Nicole and she was giving me a questioning look. I just shrugged and chuckled. I walked around the couch to sit back down. The guys both followed and stood in the middle of the living room facing us. Nicole and I watched them intently waiting to see what they would say. Their faces both looked like they were really sorry.

"Well?" Nicole asked them.

Nate sighed. "Look, we are both really sorry for acting like that towards each other. We both talked it out and apologized to each other. We know you are mad Ruth, but can you forgive us please?"

I looked at them trying to detect if they were lying. They both looked like they meant what they said. I decided they were telling the truth but that I would have a little fun with this. I looked over to Nicole and she nodded at me. I grinned, she knew that I was thinking.

"How does Ruth know that you guys aren't lying?" Nicole asked for me.

"We wouldn't lie." Les said.

I looked back at Nicole and she smirked, "Prove it."

They both gave us confused looks. I had to stop myself from bursting out in laughter by biting my tongue.

"H-how?" Nate asked warily.

"Give each other a bro-hug so I know that you two are on good terms." I smiled smugly at them.

Their eyes bulged in shock. They glanced at each other then turned back to me with digust on their faces. My smile widened at the sight of their expressions. They thought I was serious, how cute. I heard Nicole chuckle but she slyly turned it into a cough.

"Do we have to?" Nate complained.

"Yeah, isn't it enought that we promise not to fight again?" Les begged.

I shook my head and watched as they grimaced and slowly turned to each other. Then they leaned close to each other and quickly patted each other on the back. They moved away from each other quickly, their face turning an adorable shade of red. They looked so embarrassed! Nicole and I burst out laughing at them. I couldn't control it. My eyes teared as I fell to the ground in a laughing heap. I heard a thud next to me and turned to see Nicole's body shaking in laughter next to me. This was so hilarious, and just what I needed. I lifted my head up to look at the guys when I heard someone clear their throat. Nate and Les were both frowning at us. I gave out one last chuckle before I stood up and wiped the tears from my cheeks.

"Ahh. That was hilarious. You two should have seen your faces!" I grinned at them.

They frowned even more. "Does this mean you forgive us?" Les asked raising his eyebrow.

I chuckled, "Yeah. I forgave you when you told me you apologized and worked it out with each other. I was just kidding when I asked you to hug. I didn't think you would really do it!"