6. Blessings, Knockouts and Memory Wiping

Percy

Immediately after the medics left, I felt us flash to Olympus. My face was a mask of stone, but I silently glanced around, hoping none of them were too surprised. Nico and I could've passed for the Devil. Both of us had bloodshot eyes, and some form of blood staining our clothes, whereas my hands were still dripping blood.

"What do you want, drama queen?" I tried to sound normal, but from the way his eyes glazed over with momentary shock, I probably sounded- Gods, I don't even know how I sounded. That and he didn't smite me for calling him drama queen. I noticed many of the gods looking at us with pity, and I fought hard to keep my anger in check. I would just bear with them for 1 more day. Then I'll go away. Then I noticed there was something else. Fear. Shock. They think I just murdered someone. The thought almost made me laugh because, I had. I had almost murdered someone.

Hades spoke up,  seeing Zeus frozen in shock and confusion. "Percy, we saw what happened at camp."

Nico spoke for me. "And?"

His voice was cold and hard, almost like he was speaking of something impersonal or casual. It sounded dead, even for a child of Hades. He sounded hopeless and lifeless - tired of the Gods. He spoke as if he didn't want to speak or be there.

A bright light indicated someone had just flashed in. "That concerns me, young demigod."

Hecate walked up to the front of the Throne Room, waving her hand to create a simple chair.

"Under your specific circumstances, we can be sure you won't be returning to either of the demigod camps. Neither the Roman nor Greeks. So I volunteered to allow you to enter my pet world of wizards and witches. They are located in Scotland—" Both me and Nico opened our mouths to protest, but she didn't even let us start speaking. "—and no one from camp can locate you, at all. Per your luck, young Perseus, you already have wizard blood running through your veins. I recently discovered that your mom, Sally, was in fact the first, but unclaimed daughter of the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. He is an evil wizard and h-"

Poseidon's shocked voice resonated through the room, "But- she- she never mentioned it. She never told me. Why?"

"She didn't trust you fully. For good reason. You didn't protect her, did you?" I cut in, staring at him - my father - straight in the eyes.

"What do you mean?" He said, shifting uncomfortably in his throne. Ironic, isn't it? Uncomfortable in your own throne. "I put a barrier around your house to keep her safe.".

"No," Apollo sat up, narrowing his eyes at Poseidon. "That's a lie."

"What do you mean? They are both happily sitting there at home." Poseidon defended.

"They really aren't. Do you know how hard it is to hear that you couldn't bother checking up on her? She was 7 months pregnant. It wasn't them both. It was them three. But technically, Paul isn't home. So, there is no one at home. Before you start to point fingers, I tried. I couldn't do anything. I know that you guys, being Gods and all, don't have a problem with killing your own parents, but I do." Looks of confusion were passed around the Olympians, and I fought back tears, hoping my voice wouldn't betray me and crack.

"I was possessed by an Eidolon. He was strengthened by Echidna. I was a puppet on strings, a member of audience while watching my own mother writhe in pain by my own two hands.
I don't want a new life or a second chance. Just send me to the Fields of Punishment or Tartarus and let me be done with you. I don't want to live this life anymore."

Hermes started,  "What do you-"

"Your heart is broken. You barely have a reason to live. You only have loyalty and love in your heart because of those who didn't betray you and Nico, you were betrayed by the girl who held your heart, your soul is mourning, and you have no will to live. How are you sane right now?" Aphrodite gasped, sorrow and shock gracing her features, her tone laced with pain, as if being near Percy hurt her physically. Which, being the goddess of love, probably did pain her.