Letters

A/N - I know I haven't updated in forever, so here's what Percy wrote in the letters.

Dear Annabeth,

Hey Wise Girl. I love you. I don't think I said it enough.

I saw you and Logan. It would have been easier to seen you guys kissing or worse but... watching you guys be so at peace, watching you two sitting where me and you used to sit. Watching him replace me and make you happier than I ever could hurt me. I'm sorry. I know whenever you look into my eyes you almost have to double take because they aren't the same sea-green you fell in love with. I know there is an underlying darkness in them. I know that my dark eye bags make me seem like a zombie and that you could never love me after that. After Tartarus. I wasn't smart enough for you. I was always too reckless, too slow and just too much for you. When you were with him you weren't on edge or ready to fight. You weren't in your battle mode. I could never get you to relax that much. I'm happy for you.

I'm sorry for being a burden.

Wishing you happiness,
Your seaweed brain.

Dear Leo,

Leo Mcshizzle Bad Boy Supreme. You are in serious trouble.

I know you're alive. I know you're out there. But I want to tell you this one thing - Don't blame yourself. We all thought we could beat the prophecy, that with the physicians cure no one would die. That's not how the Fates work. We all thought you were gone, but then we lost Jason. I'm so sorry I couldn't protect him. You're alive and you can't even see your best friend, and it's my fault. My stupid nosebleed. Gods, please don't hate me for that. Take good care of Calypso - if my guess is right. She deserves better. If the Gods refuse to let her out, remind them of an oath I made them take. Ironic that I made them take the oath but never followed them up on it.

Don't be afraid of your fire. If you never set yourself alight you'll be set aflame by the fire that burns around you, furious and unyielding. I trust you.

All the best,
Water boy.

Clarisse La Rue,

Hey. Despite you acting like I'm the biggest punk around, I know you don't hate me (I think). Take care of Thalia for me. Watch over camp. The younger campers need a role model, they need someone to look up to. Someone strong. Someone like you. Train them. Teach them how to defend themselves. There shouldn't be another war, but they can't be thrown into fights unprepared like we were. I know you'd pummel me for leaving, for thrusting all this responsibility upon your shoulders, but I also know that you know there is no one I can trust more then you when it comes to camp. Your cabin has my utmost respect.

I'm sorry,
Supreme Lord of The Bathroom

Dear Chiron,

Thank you. Thank you for teaching me and bearing with my annoying self. Thank you for letting me hold a bow in your vicinity, no matter how fatal the consequences were. Thank you for being the father figure I needed at my time here. You have been the constant support and mentor I needed, and trust me when I say I couldn't have gotten through any of my first wars without you. I would not have been able to face Kronos if you weren't fighting alongside me, if I didn't have you there while instructing the campers, if you hadn't made me believe in myself.

Thank you for being the first person to help me see myself for something more then a dyslexic, ADHD good-for-nothing.

Your student,
Perseus.

Thalia,

Hiya Thals. How's the hunt? I hope the nickname Pinecone Face caught on. Me and Nico are ok, we just need some air - some space away from camp. It's just gotten a bit suffocating. Don't worry too much about us. We'll be fine. You probably won't like the new kid, he's apparently a son of Zeus too. The kid is an asshole. Don't murder him. He's dating Annabeth. I was shocked. I didn't think that she would cheat on me, but she seems happier. I'm glad she found someone who makes her feel like home. Don't hate Annabeth for it. She's still your younger sister, the same one you and Luke saved all those years ago. Treat her the same. Please. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I didn't want to. But I was drowning under the pressure of their hatred, I was sinking into a pit so deep and dark it would be like reliving Tartarus. I can't do that to myself, and I'm not letting Nico revisit those memories.

Take care of yourself. Give yourself time and space too. Grieve over Jason. Don't bottle it up Thals. It's not healthy.

Love,
Kelp head

Dear Connor,

I haven't got time to explain. I have a gut feeling I'll need you soon. I'll probably send an Iris message. Don't be shocked. Sorry I'm leaving you. Take care of the Hermes campers. And keep an eye on Logan for me.

Best wishes,
Percy