13. The Hot Guy With Fancy Lamborghinis

"Let's see... for people as powerful as you both, knowing how deep your blood runs, especially you, Mr Jackson, finding the correct wand will be especially difficult. I know I usually say the wand chooses the wizard, but it would be easier if you walk around and pick 20 boxes you think might be right."

"20? Isn't that a bit much. They can't be more powerful than me. Even I didn't go through 20 wands." Harry gloated.

Ollivander chuckled at him, sounding rather mocking, but didn't reply, and instead just motioned to a doorway where he wanted Nico and Percy to go. "The seven book on the shelf." He suddenly started to sing, leaving Percy and Nico mildly creeped out.

They searched through all the wands, but neither found even one they were attracted to. Suddenly, Nico exclaimed, "Percy! That's what he was saying! There are no books in a shop of wands. There is only one book shelf. And none of the books have labels or titles. He probably means there's a door or hatch where wands for demigods are. Try the seventh book."

Percy pulled on the book, and a elegant hallway revealed itself, a drastic contrast from the dull, old wood in the wand shop. They could faintly hear Ollivander talking to Severus in Greek, to which they realised neither had realised that Ollivander was a demigod.

"Woah." Neither of the halfbloods could stop the gawking at the room they just entered. It looked like Athena's library, but for wands. It was grand and covered in some beautiful mahogany. There were purple drapes covered tall shelves of wands, at the room just emanated power, so different to the wands back in the shop. You could basically taste the magic in the air. The wood, much like the Hecate vault at Gringotts, was etched with incredibly detailed carvings, and it was covered in gold leaf and millions of shades of purple. The demigods were entranced by the beauty of the room, so eloquent and majestic, it was unlike anything they had seen before.

The shelves were filled to the brim with wands. Each part of the room was dedicated to the Olympians, and a separate room for the Minor Gods. Apollo's children wands were all some sort or sunshiney core. Nico was sure he saw some "Haiku wood." Whatever that stuff was. And then Artemis's all had one common factor - a moon symbol alongside and bow and arrow. They were all for her hunters, and for no one else. They both almost laughed upon seeing the Ares' shelf. Every single wand had either a retractable knife, or was barbed, or had some sort of maiming hex placed on it to cause harm to anyone apart from its owner. Dam, Clarisse could rule the world is someone gave her one of those things.

Nico stopped in front of the Hades shelf. No wand really for him at first. They were all too .. deathy. He sifted through them, before landing on a box, surprisingly dusty, and with three symbols - the Helm of Darkness, The Lighting Bolt, and a Glass of Wine. He picked it up and opened it. He studied the wand. It was powerful, definitely more powerful than a lot of the stuff in here already. It had the insignia of three gods. The wand was exquisite to say the least. It was partially flexible, and was made out of a smooth wood. The wand itself was a mixture of dark blue, dark purple and black. It wasn't welcoming at the least, but it felt right to Nico.

"I think I found mine."

"Well, give it a wave. And don't blame me if everything explodes." Percy shrugged.

Nico waved his wand, mini skeletons and lightning bolt fighting while laughing like savages. Percy had expected fireworks, but this was much more entertaining.

"I'm kind of surprised though. If anything, I wanted my wand to have some connection to Apollo."

"Apollo?" Percy laughed. "We are talking about the hot guy who drives around in fancy shmancy Lamborghinis and spews horrid haikus?"

"Will isn't like that! He-" Nico protested.

Percy smirked at Nico, "I wasn't talking about Will."

Nico turned away, unable to help the smile on his face, but also unable to deny his cousins implication. Will and him were just friends, and although there was no romance between them (a/n 😭), he missed the company of his resident annoyance. (guys guess where the He'S jUsT a FrIeNd came from)