14. Unexpected Visitors

"Welcome to our humble abode." Ron said with a bow, smiling widely at both boys. They were pleasantly surprised to say the least; they hadn't expected to become friends with anyone.

Ron walked them around the shops, pickpocketing anything he could, without letting Fred see, but Fred was too busy stealing his own stuff while trying to keep and eye on Connor, who was currently grabbing everything he could see that could be used for pranks. The Weasley's shop was, in short, magnificent. It was pranking paradise. And it had tons of candy and iffy potions, making it one of the most fun places in both Hogsmeade, and Diagon Alley. After spending a good amount of time drinking random potions, they realised potions and hexes, as well as spells had little to no affect on the three demigods.

Proof was Nico and Connor being dared to drink a relatively strong love potion, but (quite fortunately) not falling in love. The whole day passed by with the group of 5 bonding closer, starting to form a rather tight-knit friendship. Only just noticing the time, Ron gasped, "Bloody Hell! Mum is so going to kill me. Fred, c'mon, prank Percy later we have to go. Right now." Percy turned around in time to stop Fred from pouring purple dye in his hair, smacking it out of his hands and sending it flying to a worried Ron. The bottle, which was open, proceeded to spill on Rons head, giving him a half-purple, half-red head. To say he was fuming was an understatement.

Everyone else laughed it off, ignoring Ron's protests and demands to change it back.

"Sorry Ron-kins, but that's going to last a week now." Fred smirked evilly.

"What!?" Ron screeched, "But school starts tomorrow, I can't go in looking like this! I'll be an even bigger joke than my dress robes at the Yule Ball!"

Ron grumbled under his breath, glaring at everyone there. "If mum kills me, I'm holding you 4 responsible."

They apparated right next to the dinner table, where a very worried Molly was lecturing everyone there about how 'Fred and Ron must have scared the poor boys away with their pranks, and one of them is sure to come back with a rats tail and blue teeth'. Luckily for everyone there, no one had either of those, but there were many giggles around upon looking at Ron's scowling face and half-half coloured hair. It looked rather stylish, but also mildly ridiculous, seeing how the two colours were so vibrant, and contrasted each other.

They sat down at the dinner table, when a rather interesting conversation started.
"Did all of you go Hogwarts? And how exactly did you guys know my mother?"  Percy asked.

After no one answered, Sirius started, "All of us went Hogwarts. I was close friends with your mother, but she disappeared after her second year. She was smart though, smart enough to know stuff for her N.E.W.T.S. After that me, Remus, James, Lily, and Wormtail became friends. Wormtail is now irrelevant. James and Lily had a son, Harry Potter. Lily and Snape were also good friends at Hogwarts. If I remember James used to ... tease Snape, one could say. Molly and Arthur went before us, they were in their 5th year when we had just started. We all went to Hogwarts, but the wars had an affect on all of us. You-Know-Who was rising, and witches and wizards started disappearing. It happened again and Harry defeated The Dark Lord. But still, few witches and wizards disappear every few months, but, " Sirius suddenly perked up, raising his solemn tone to a more light hearted one, "we all know the Dark Lord can't rise again. He couldn't possibly have created a horcrux before he died, Nagini was the last one."

Percy and Nico shared a look. If what Hecate said was right, Voldemort's followers are rising again. And that means there would be another war. They also got the feeling everything on Olympus wasn't as it seemed either. But for now, they allowed themselves to smile, finally feeling more homely. Ginny had easily joined in with Connor, Nico, Percy, Fred and Ron's pranking group. It was a shame neither Fred nor Connor would be going to Hogwarts. Just then a knock sounded out on the door, and curiously, everyone peered as Severus opened the door. Two teenagers, looking like Percy's and Nico's age stood there, alongside a 16 year old. The 16 year old had spiked hair, a kill barbie shirt and a silver circlet and bracelet, as well as silver cargo pants and coat.
"Oi seaweed brain. What were you thinking running off without telling me? And have you seen death breath? Let me pummel some sense into him."

"Lay off the violence Thals, we are fine, sorry for not telling you. How did you know we were here?" Percy voice rang out as he came to stand in the doorway, followed by a curious Nico.

"I scared dad. I got mad at him and insisted he tell me where he was going else he would face My Lady's wrath. He knows she would be all too happy to punish him for messing with one of us so yeah, he told me. Anyways, love you both, but I got to go now, I was here to drop these two off. Have fun!" She cackled, leaving them to welcome the two teens into the house. Nico gasped as he realised who they were, Percy still not catching on. The boy was extremely hot, to say the least. He had a toned body, and definitely sculpted abs, but not overly muscular. Just as muscular as Percy. He was also as tall as Percy, and had mesmerising eyes. His eyes were a light brown, almost golden, with hints of sky blue. His hair was a mix of black and light brown, giving him a surreal feel. His hair -

The girl was also beautiful. She had kaleidoscopic eyes, that seemed to halt at a dark violet colour, almost mistaken for black. Her hair was a vibrant plethora of colours, somehow fitting her beauty perfectly. She had a perfect hourglass figure, but wasn't too skinny. She wasn't wearing any makeup, but had almost flawless skin. She was absentmindedly slipping her finger around a necklace she had. It was then that the wizards noticed their accessories.

The boy was wearing another pendant, with a sun and moon piece on the chain, sitting idyllically on his flawless skin. He wore some casual earrings, and one ring, but that was it.

The girl however, had a few more accessories. Alongside her alluringly magical necklace, which had a rose charm, she wore earrings which dangled prettily off her ears, and in her hair was a circlet, made of silver, but beautifully embedded with flowers. More than a circlet, it looked like a wreath a Greek Goddess would wear, but she pulled it off better than any goddess could have.

"Wait a second! Sunshine, and dove, if you guys are who I think you are, why are you here?" Percy questioned, using nicknames in replacement of their actual names, lest they raise suspicion.

"Well cuz, we have quite a bit of explaining to do." Apollo responded, sending a cautious look at Aphrodite, who was currently scrunching her nose at Sirius.