11. I Steal Shakespearean Insults

Percy

We went towards the fireplace, entirely unaware of what Nico had planned.

Said person yawned comically. "I'm bored, can we take the Floo powder and leave already? I'm done listening to Angry Glasses over there be a whiny brat. "

"I am not a whiny brat! And my name is Harry Potter, are you deaf or something? Bloody hell!"

The wince that followed from both the boys didn't go unnoticed in the slightest, everyone in the room aware they flinched at the word hell.

"Awwww... do the babies not like Hell? Guess what? Coz of that ignorant jerk's grandfather, my life has been a living he-"

The room darkened considerably, a faint thunder rumble and sound of rain pattering growing louder by the second. Whispering voices of the dead shrieked, the noise like chalk on a blackboard. The glass of water Ron had been drinking started shaking - the first signs of an earthquake. Nico was glaring and even as he stared at the ground, Percy could feel Nico's aura fluctuating. He could only guess how he looked right now.

"How dare you?" Percy asked, his voice so quiet, almost inaudible, but with a tone so spine chilling Harry almost peed his pants. "How dare you compare your life to ours? Do you even have any idea of what we have gone through? No? So shut up. I don't care that your ego is sky high, learn to shut your trap. You haven't done me any favours by being in a war, I wasn't even a part of it. Stop blaming me for all the deaths, I didn't cause them. If anything, it was your carelessness. I doubt you even went to their families and apologised. I doubt you check up on them now, so high and mighty in your own head. So shut up and don't speak to me ever again unless you swallow your pride."

"What's the worse that could happen to you? If anything time-worthy happened in America we would have heard about it." Harry snarked, then paused and smirked at the rage on Percy's face.

Percy almost smiled as he dropped the bomb. "I guess you don't think 3 wars are time-worthy."

"As if you actually went through them, you pathological liar."

"You foul-mouthed, beef-witted piece of actual schist. Go back into whatever hole you crawled from-"

"Percy. Calm down, it isn't all his fault." Percy looked over to Nico, who just looked back with a sense of comfort, and satisfaction, but also desperation. With a jolt, Percy realised that he wasn't supposed to act different. But he couldn't stand by while that prideful moron undermined everything they survived. Nico's shadows had slowly started fading and Nico also made the rain lighten up and stop. Percy was half tempted to use the mist, but since these mortals were blessed, the mist would have to be really strong, and to be honest, neither Percy nor Nico had enough energy in them left to create a layer of Mist so strong that they would actually be fooled.

"Well that was interesting. Can we go now?" Connor spoke, a mischievous grin on his face. He was up to something. "Here's your floo powder, just take it and use it, come on now, quickly take it."

Apparently, no one was smart enough to question why Connor was the one handing out Floo powder, nor that he had it in the first place. Slowly, everyone was gone, leaving us to use the Floo powder, following by example. Connor let out an evil cackle, before plunging them into the fireplace. He said Diagon Alley, but both Percy and Nico knew, if Connor was involved, something was going to go downhill.

They appeared straight onto the scariest rollercoaster ever. It seems as though it was in Diagon Alley, but the whole thing was simply put, terrifying. The rollercoaster was made of bones and crystals, jagged and uneven, hellishly uncomfortable (especially for Nico, who could sense that the bones were, in fact, real). Connor was laughing his head off.

"I knew it! You guys planned this. I knew you were evil from the start. You just want to kill everyone, even me! Have you not seen enough death? Don't think I didn't overheat your conversation about being sadists and blood earlier. I don't care if it was a lie or a joke. You are not right in the head if you can joke about death just like that. You obviously have never lost someone important to you."

Percy felt his stomach drop to the ground. He had never lost someone important to him. How many demigods had been killed? How many of his friends did he lose? He went around to every family of every demigod that died. And to think he was not familiar with death.

Nico spoke up though, barely registering that Sirius had cast a spell to transport all of them outside Gringotts. Which conveniently was brimming with wizards and witches.

He laughed a dark laugh, a crazy one, one that sounded of heartbreak, pain and mocking all in one. "Who are you to call us evil? How do you know we are here to cause you pain?" He started off, barely making a noise, but by now they attracted a crowd, one that had silenced and Rita Skeeter (Idk how to spell this lady's name pls forgive me) had her quill out, already making an article. "I know pain which runs deeper than the bloodline of Voldemort. I know of murders and wars so gruesome even Death himself flinched. I know so much more than you could ever wish for, and much of which you wouldn't wish for. Losing a loved one?"

He scoffed.

"I don't have anyone left to love. They're all gone. Dead. Murdered. Sacrificed. You tell me whether or not you could have prevented the war. From the little I know, you fainted halfway. You let them face Voldemort without even being conscious. Doesn't seem very heroic to me. And before I comment on your nonexistent manners and how rude it is to eavesdrop, I can only joke about death because I am surrounded by it, for me, it has become second nature."

Many gasps and whispers started to emerge, some of them calling Nico evil, some agreeing, and some just spreading gossip. Most feared him though. Not many had the guts to speak Voldemort's name, without shivering or feeling dark, or feeling scared. But he spoke his name with such ease, you would have thought he was dealing with such people on a day-to-day basis.

Meanwhile, Harry and the others were left speechless, and Percy just grabbed Nico, and pulled him into the nearest building. Which just happened to be Gringotts. They were welcomed by the sight of goblins bowing down their heads. Sirius, Severus and Remus had followed, Severus seemingly having appeared from nowhere.

"My Lords, Prince of Darkness,Mighty Son of the Seas,Great heroes." And such words came out of the bowing Goblins mouths. The three wizards could do nothing but gape as the demigods had awkwardly stood there asking what place it was.