19. Apollo's Bipolar Disorder In The Dorms

Guys, I'm genuinely so sorry because the story has so many changing perspectives and is probably really frustrating. Just message me or drop a comment which perspective u want it from. First person or third person coz I don't remember what in the tartarus second person is meant to be. (Excuse my English right now, it's 4 and I have to get up for school at 6 so I'm panicking 😭 ). Sorry for the really bad update schedule too!!!! My life's been seriously hectic recently.

"Hey, you, what's your name?" Apollo smiled dazzlingly bright, staring straight at the unexpected God.

"It's Ryle La Rue, idiot. Stop smiling like you do when you are about to flirt with someone. Nope. Stop it. Creep." Ares said, moving away from Apollo.

"What! I was not smiling like a-"

"Ares?"

"Yeah, Aph?"

Percy cut in before she could ask him anything. "Hold on a minute. You're telling me Ares came to babysit me and Nico. Hey, we aren't that irrespon-"

"Pass me the grapes, would you Apo- Ade?" Nico interrupted, staring straight at the bowl of grapes directly in front of the God.

All chatter between the five halted as a different voice cut in,"Um, do you five know each other?"

The five consecutively turned their heads at the boy who had asked. He had silver hair which fell freely in front of his eyes, and a voice like honey, almost identical to a child of Aphrodite.

"This punk," Ares pointed at Apollo, "is my half-brother of sorts. She's kinda my aunt? These two little ones are my baby cousins I guess."

Nico dropped his fork. "Baby cousins?! That's what we get reduced to? Wow, really feeling the love La Rue."

"Wait a minute, how does that work??? Because then Ade, I think that was his name, would be cousins with Percy and Nico, and then Silena would also be your aunt which means she would be their.." The boy carried on, confused.

"He's just pulling your leg, don't worry about it darling. We're just family friends." Silena cut in, her sweet voice laced with the smallest amount of charm speak. The boy nodded, turning away and back to the table.

Silena kicked Ryle under the table, "Stop baiting us out so quickly, dummy."

The food started disappearing from the tables, as two students from each house - the Head Boy and Head Girl, or the Prefects - got up to lead their houses to their respective dorms.

"Woah, this place is fancy for a mort- muggle building, right?" Percy asked.

"I spent most my life stuck in a luxury hotel with anything I could ever get imagine. I don't think I should be the one answering that."

Throwing his arm around both Percy and Nico, Apollo stepped in between them, "You're right Seashell. This counts as fancy."

"Hey! Are those ghosts?! Apollo- No- Get off. I want to see who these people are. Hey! Wait, I never got your name!" Nico called out, aimed at the silver-haired boy in front of him.

As the boy slowed his pace to walk next to Nico, he spoke softly, "Draco. Draco Malfoy. What's up?"

"So I saw some things floating around, are those ghosts?"

"Yeah."

"Gods, that explain all the paperwork." Nico sighed. But before Draco could ask what he was talking about, another voice spoke up.

"You lot, listen up. The password is Death By Amorentia. Don't forget it or else you will be sleeping in the hallways. No excuses." As Daphne spoke the password, Blaise jabbed her in the ribs. She threw an annoyed look his way, but smiled at the first years, leading them into the dorm.