12: Percy Gets Sliced By A Goblin

"Well, I can take these two to the banks accounts themselves, you guys can go." Severus started, getting cut off by Remus.

"No, we are here to stay with these two, and we are not leaving them. So, let's all go. And you can't be serious about letting them go after the reaction the goblins have. How can we trust them alone, with you of all people?"

Snape scowled, but didn't protest further, knowing his words would fall on deaf ears. They took the ride down, deeper and deeper, into bank no 4.

"This makes Harry's look like it's nothing. How are their bank accounts so pure blooded that they are the fourth one?" Sirius said, gaping at the purple doors in front. Which was probably the biggest understatement of the year. It was some sort of ancient purple wood, with pure Stygian iron as it's handles, leaving them radiating dark magic. The door was laced with Imperial gold, and in parts some Celestial bronze. But what topped it off was the intricate design and words carved into the door, each one so detailed and breathtaking, none of them could stop staring. The door was like an ancient relic, they were so drawn to it that -

"Actually no, my uncle is the first one, my dad is the second, and Nico's dad has the third. My first Uncle insisted like a whiny brat that he had to have the first vault." Percy said nonchalantly, as if not proclaiming that he came from the richest family ever.

"Who are you?" Sirius said, staring at the two demigods.

Before either of them could answer, a goblin interrupted. "I require the blood of a half-blood. Pure of heart and lineage, direct descendant of our Lady."

Within seconds, Percy hand was sliced open by the Goblin, who didn't seem to wait for them to decide which of the three would give their blood.

"Hey! Ask for permission before slicing someone's hand. It takes ages to heal! Never mind it's a pain in the backside to bandage, I'm totally gonna get bullied for this by Nico." Percy complained.

Nico just chortled in response, keeping this safely in his memory for blackmail later. Hehe, a dwarf sized goblin was quicker then Percy. The stuff he could blackmail Percy into...

The goblin used the blade to drip some blood onto one of the figures on the door, which then opened, revealing a vault, blinding them all, brimming with riches and jewels and currencies from all over the world. Percy just walked in and grabbed some coins, pocketing them, and so did Nico, as if seeing such glorious wealth was a daily basis thing. Severus considered that them being often called to Olympus would make them get used to all the gold and stuff.

Sirius spoke up, "As much as I would like to stare at this money, we really should be going. You haven't even visited Ollivanders yet. We are just lucky Dumbledore got all your school stuff beforehand else we would be here all year if we continue at this rate."

—Time skip coz I cba to describe them leaving, talking to the goblins and walking to Ollivanders and bumping into the rest. So currently they are with Molly, Ginny, Fred, Connor, Harry, Ron and Hermione, waiting outside Ollivanders —

"Pleasure to see you all." The man started. Harry went up and started to reply, but got rather funnily cut off by Ollivander himself. "It is and honour to meet you, Perseus Achilles Jackson. And of course, Nico Di Angelo. I also see Connor Stoll, but I know you don't need a wand, at least, not today. Or do you wish to have one?"

"Can I have one? It's a bit weird being the only one without a wa-"

"Of course my boy, I know just a wand for you. Griffin Tail, with Phoenix ash core and Oakwood. Griffons are playful creatures, always happy if you are loyal enough. Phoenix ash is precious, only able to be collected in very rare circumstances. And Oakwood symbolises solitude. The ability to adapt after loss."  Percy and Nico knew that described Connor perfectly. He loved pranks, and did them after he got to know a person. He was so lost after Travis had died. But he moved on. Proof was how he was standing there.

He held it, and spoke, "This is mine. I don't need to wave it. I can feel it... it just, I don't know how to explain it. It just fits."

"I'm glad that was easy. I have a feeling these two would be much harder to find a wand for."