PART 2

I hope you're doing well, my child

Tokyo is a bigger place for you to take care of alone. Do you need any help from the other hashiras or demon slayers? I could send them for you. Please take good care of the people. Since there might be problems. I've heard the kids there been lurking in the night. I wish you all the best my child.

Sincerely '
Oyakata Ubuyashiki

"Is this all master sent?" (Y/n) questioned her crow.

"Caw. Yes Tomioka-sama. That's all." The crow spoke.

"Tell master I can handle the mission by myself. If I need any help, I could ask for the demon slayers to come." She told the crow.

"Alarmed me if there demons here, okay?" She tied the message to her crow.

"Caw! Of course, Tomioka-sama. That's my job, after all!" It says as it flew back to the air.
.
.
Few days later (night)

(Y/n) wears her haori as she's getting ready to guard Baji Keisuke like always. As she locked the door of her house. Her crow flew to her and stop on her shoulder.

"Baji Keisuke is currently at a parking lot near a festival, fighting." It spoke.

"Lead me to him." She spoke as the crow flew leading her to the location. (Y/n) run towards the place Baji's located.

She reach the parking lot and sees middle schoolers fighting. Wearing black and white uniforms. 'They're still fighting in this rain' She thought as she walk in the fight finding Baji.

"DRAKEN-KUN!!" A voice been heard as (Y/n) completely ignored.

"What's wrong, Takemitchy?!"
"Draken-kun's been stabbed!!" The voice shouted again.

The current situation completely alarmed the girl. She quickly run towards the voice. She look at the scene Draken lying on the floor covered in blood and a blond boy with a frustrated face trying to wake Draken up.

'As much as I need to focus on my mission. I cannot let anyone die even though its not by a demon's hand' She thought as she quickly goes to him and lift the injured male.

The younger blond look at her in shocked. Mikey noticed Draken in the girl's hands. "Take care of Ken-chin for me! (Y/n)-chin! Takemitchy!" He spoke while fighting the enemies.

"Let's go!" Takemichi spoke to her.

"Don't follow me. I can go by myself." She spoke to the blond. He look at her confused and widened his eyes as he sees the girl jump on the taller wall to a house's roof with Draken in her arms.