Part 14

///////_________////////____________////////___

Few days after the fight..

Mikey, Draken, Kazutora, Mitsuya and Baji waited Infront of (Y/n)'s apartment. They wanted to visit her since they didn't see her ever since.

Meanwhile, Takemichi and Chifuyu is also on their way to visit (Y/n).

"There's so much happened.." Takemichi mutter.

Chifuyu looks at him. His hand at his back. "It's surprising that there's no death happened too."

Takemichi smiles looking down. "All Thanks to Tomioka"

"Speaking of death.." Chifuyu said looking at him.

"What happened to Kisaki?", Chifuyu asks.

Takemichi sighs. "He ran away with Hanma. After being saved by Tomioka from getting hit by a truck."

"Why would Tomioka-senpai saved him? He would just died!" Chifuyu scoffed irritated.

"You don't understand, Chifuyu." They stopped walking as Takemichi look at him.

"Tomioka-san isn't in any sides. And probably just want to saved people who in danger." Takemichi said .

"And.. Kisaki never done something to her.." He sighs.

Chifuyu looks at Takemichi. "Have you wonder what she's thinking this whole time? She's.. confusing."

Takemichi nods. "I did. Everytime."

Before they could continue talking, someone called them.

"Are you Hanagaki Takemichi?"

Both Takemichi and Chifuyu turn around and widened their eyes.

"Izana.?! And Kaku-chan?!"
.
.
Meanwhile with the others.

"Takemitchy and Chifuyu is taking forever." Kazutora sighs.

"Ken-chin! Let's just get in! I wanna see (Y/n)-chin ASAP!!" Mikey whines.

Draken grab the back of Mikey's collar. "Be patient. They'll be here soon."

"They really took a long time." Mitsuya said as he look at his watch.

Baji just throw some rocks at someone's car. "Man, I'm hungry.."

Draken quickly grab the back of Baji's collar. "No you're not"

"Hey! What was that for?! Let me go!!" Baji tries to get out from his grasp