Part 12

Here ya go~____________________________________

Here ya go~
____________________________________

--Continueing..--

Hinata is on her way to the Sano's house. She heard about what happened. She felt so worried now. She's glad that Emma's saved. But hearing (Y/n) got injured make her heart uneasy.

'Please be okay..'

As she walk ahead to the Sano's house, she noticed a figure at a distance in the dark hallway. She narrow her eyes to see the figure. Her eyes widened.

"(Y-Y/n)-chan..? Is that you?"

(Y/n) got out from the alley. Her head's wrapped with a bloody bandage. She's wearing the Toman haori which go unnoticed by Hinata. She was shocked seeing her appearance but that's not important right now.

"(Y/n)-chan.. Are you okay? The bandage is covered in.. b-blood.." Hinata asks as tears forming in the corner of her eyes.

She's hurt seeing (Y/n) like this.

"I'm fine. Tell the others too. Especially Emma and Manjiro. Tell them that I'm fine and not to worry about me." she told as she about to walk away.

"B-but where are you going? You're hurt." Hinata asks.

"Somewhere you don't need to know." she told.

Hinata pressed her lips together, she couldn't say a word.

"Don't cancel your plans just because of me. I don't like pathetic people." she told as she disappeared from Hina's sight.

Hinata watch her disappeared. She have a bad feeling.

'(Y/n)-chan.. What are you going to do?'
.
.
-Sano's household-

"YOU THINK YOU COULD JUST USE HER LIKE THAT?!" draken shouted as he start beating Mikey up.

Mikey just stay silent. He's too frustrated to fight back.

"DRAKEN-KUN PLEASE STOP!!" Takemichi try to stop him but he got punch back.

"I KNOW THAT SHE'S STRONG. DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD USE HER LIKE THAT! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN?!" Draken spoke frustratedly.

Hinata gasp seeing the scene and quickly interfere by standing in the middle. Shielding Mikey.

"Draken-san! You shouldn't hit Mikey-san! It's not his fault nor Emma's. it's her own choice!" Hinata spoke, her arms open shielding Mikey.

"Get out of my way, Hina-chan.. I don't want to hit a girl but you're testing me.." Draken gritted his teeth.

"NO! PLEASE STOP!" Hinata shouted.

Emma quickly got out from the room after a long time breakdown.

"Draken! Stop hitting Mikey!" Emma goes to her brother and check on him.