PART 13

______________/_/_/_/_/_/_______________

Continuing again..

"ANSWER ME, SANZU!"

Sanzu was too speechless as well.

"(Y/n).."

'Huh?'

Suddenly the sound of clapping come from a distance. Everyone look at the direction where the sound from.

"It seems it really works!" Shinobu smiles creepily like usual.

There's some kakushis behind her.

"But.. why would you give away my potion just like that.. Tomioka-san..?" She asks.

(Y/n) gets out from her hiding spot. Tomans are shock to see her wearing the Toman uniform.

'(Y/n)-chin..wearing.. toman..my uniform..?' His eyes sparkles.

(Y/n) just stay silent, staring at Shinobu.

"Why,Tomioka-san?? I made that potion special. Just for you. And.. -

Since when did you care about others?"

(Y/n) felt a pang of hurt hearing her.

'I always care.. about everyone.. what do you mean..?'

Shinobu giggles darkly.

"Go treat that platinum blonde and that scarred guy." She told the kakushis.

Quickly, the kakushis starts making way to them.

"Please stay still, kid." One of the kakushi said.

"Y-yeah.. we can't get looked down by Lady Shinobu.." The other kakushi said.

Izana and Kakucho look at them curiously. 'They were respected this much..?'

"You know, Tomioka-san. That's why you've been pretty busy lately. You don't even come visit the demon slayer corps. Just because..
You were busy Dealing with some lowlife kids that's fighting for no reason at all." She smiles.

They all glared at Shinobu but she don't give a fuck about their stares as she fully focused on (Y/n).

She realizes and chuckles. "Oh my bad! Did I offend you?"

(Y/n) narrow her eyes. "Stop with this nonsense, Kocho. What are you even doing here?"

"Ah. About that! I was just curious about what you were up to. But.. I don't expect this though.." She scratch her head.

"Oh! And boys!" Shinobu look at them.

"He's getting away" Shinobu smiles.

She's talking about Kisaki. They all look at the said boy who's slowly fledding away.