PART 3

Next day(night)

Next day(night)

(Y/n) walk towards Baji who's spying on Toman who's having a meeting. She stood behind him staring at him.
Baji felt uneasy thinking there's someone behind him. He turned around and flinched.

"Tomioka-chan..! You almost gave me a heart attack." He whispered yelled.

The girl just continue staring at him ignoring the black hair male. "Bend down a bit." He motioned the girl to spy with him.

The girl obeyed. "I don't want both of us to get caught." He spoke watching the meeting.

The girl felt slightly interested of what the black hair male planning to do but quickly shrugged it off. It's none of her business to interfere. She continue to watch the meeting with Baji.
.
.
After guiding Baji home, (Y/n) walk around the area to make sure there's no demons.

"Hey! Tomioka!" She turned to the voice and saw the tall guy, Hanma.

"We meet again, doll" He smirked walking beside the girl.

The girl just ignore his approach and continue walking her way. Hanma chuckled. "Are you playing hard to get, Tomioka?" He bend down her height.

Like always, she ignore his question. But still, Hanma felt amused by her reaction. "I find you interesting because of how you ignore me." He whispered.

The girl stopped her tracks and look at him. "Don't follow me." She spoke as she continue her walking.

Hanma being stubborn as always followed the girl. "What are ya up to, doll?" He questioned.

The girl slightly ignore him. The male still bothered her. It made her pissed and pointed at a random direction. Hanma look at the direction she's pointing.

"What is it, doll?" He saw nothing and turn his head back to her direction but widened his eyes.

The girl disappeared from his sight. 'What the-! Where the hell is she?' Hanma thought looking around hoping to spot the girl.

He chuckled as he run his hand through his hair. 'I can't believe she fooled me with that old trick' He sighed as he start to light up his cigarette.
.
.
Two days later

(Y/n) stop by at a park and sit on a swing. She sighed as she try to closed her eyes feeling tired after going through few days without sleeping.
She felt a presence beside her sitting on the other swing. She opened her eyes and glanced at her right. Its the boy at Draken's incident. He look at her as he want to say something.