PT 9

-----/------/------/------/----

With Kisaki and Hanma

"What is it? What about her?" Kisaki asked with a stern voice because he just got kicked out the gang.

Hanma chuckles. "Why don't we ask her to join us?"

Kisaki look at him in disbelief. "There's no way I'm inviting a girl joining us. Girls are useless. Except for Hina." Kisaki told.

Hanma laugh. "You literally underestimate her, Kisaki. She's different. She's special unlike us. She's worth than that bitch you like-"

Kisaki punch Hanma's face. "You call her that again, you'll face worst! You don't even know that Tomioka girl! Unlike me, I knew her since kids! Hina is an amazing girl!"

Hanma laugh again. "Y'know, Kisaki. I bet there's a day.. That you'll see how better Tomioka is. And worst.. You'll fall inlove with her just like I do." He smirk.
"You admire Mikey right? Because people look up at him? Wait till you see Tomioka's position."

"How do you know all this? Its not like you know her" Kisaki asked.

"I search for her information. Its not like I'm not capable of doing anything I want." He chuckled as he walk away leaving Kisaki alone.

"Tch, that bastard-"
.
.

Toman higher-ups gathering

"Okay. You use it like this." Kazutora showed (Y/n) how to save contacts in her new phone. (she got it from Mikey. I'll post a special chapter about it soon.)

"You should teach her to put password,Kazutora." Baji spoke standing beside him who's teaching the girl.

"Got it. So it's like this." Kazutora step closer to the girl but make sure not to lean on her. She focused on it.

"Okay. Now try it, (Y/n)-chan." He gives the phone to her.

"Man, I wonder what will happen next." Baji spoke as he leans on Kazutora.

"Baji, your head's heavy. I can't teach (Y/n)-chan like this." Kazutora push Baji's head away.

Baji scoffed looking at Kazutora who's enjoying his time with the girl. Takemichi watch the three as he look at the sky.

'What will happen next?'
.
.
Time skip (daylight)
(Y/n) walk her way around city then suddenly a crow landed on her shoulder.

'This is not mine. Is it from Taisho?' she thought as she's waiting for the crow to speak.

"Caw! Tomioka-sama. I'm Shinazugawa Genya's crow and here's the letter he order me to sent to you." It says.

(Y/n) took the letter that's tied at the crow's leg.

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ꜰᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ʜᴀꜱʜɪʀᴀ,