PT 11

______////////////________________

someday...

"Those kids really get on my nerves.." Sanemi spoke as he walk beside (Y/n).

She didn't say anything. she just listened.

"They hurt innocent people. Who do they think they are? They could even kill someone one day.."
.
.
.
.
(Y/n) entered a store to buy some water bottles so she could do some training after this.

Entering the drinks section, she was busy thinking. Should she buy the big one or the small ones?
She was about to take the bigger one but suddenly a hand took it first. She glanced at the person beside her.

"Oh? Are you going to take this?" a girl asked and her eyes lighten up.

"Woah!! You're so pretty! You look like a doll!" she excitedly spoke.

(Y/n) just boredly looking at her before she took the smaller ones. Ignoring the girl beside her.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" she spoke.

(Y/n)'s eyes boredly look at her. What does this weird girl want?

"Woah! You're so tall too! Let's be friends, beautiful! I'm Kawaragi Senju!" she took out her hand for (Y/n) to shake it.

(Y/n) just walk away, not caring about her introduction.

"Aw. What a weird girl! She didn't even care to introduce herself!" Senju huffed.

"Senju, what are you doing? Talking to yourself?" Takeomi butted, standing behind her.

"There's this beautiful girl I met. She looks like a doll! I approached her but she completely ignore me! I couldn't even get to hear her voice!" Senju huffed in annoyance.

Takeomi sighed. "You'll meet her again someday. Let's just go. Wakasa's waiting for us outside."

"Fine!" Senju lazily followed her brother.
.
.

After some time..

(Y/n) was jumping through top buildings for training. After a few hours, she stop at a building and breathe heavily. She took a water bottle and drink it.

'I need to build up my stamina more..' she thought.

Suddenly she heard people talking. She just ignore them as she continue drinking her water.