PT 6

/////////

/////////

.
.
.
.
PRESENT (2005)

"Hanagaki Takemichi! You've been appoint as the 1st Division captain of Toman!" Chifuyu shouted.

Everyone look at the crybaby's direction. He look at Chifuyu in shocked.

"W-what about Baji-kun? And Kazutora-kun?" Takemichi asked.

A hand touch his shoulder and it was Kazutora.
"Me and Baji will be working under you. So be a good leader, captain!" Kazutora smiled.

"Hanagaki Takemichi! Please tell us your response!" Mikey shouted.

"I'LL DO MY BEST!!" Takemichi shouted as tears coming out of his eyes.

Everyone chuckled looking at him.
Baji and Kazutora glanced at the girl behind them who literally didn't pay attention on the meeting.

Mikey also look at her thinking something in his mind.
.
.
.

Few days later

'Its almost the end of the year..I still haven't found the demon.'

(Y/n) sighed as she's walking her way to her home. Since it's day time, she just want to lay down and sleep. She's too tired.
As she's walking, she heard some noises of a fight near her. As always, she will ignore it and continue her business. But it alarmed her when she heard a girl screaming.

"PLEASE! AT THIS POINT TAKEMICHI-KUN WILL DIE!" A girl shouted.

(Y/n) run towards the scene and saw a guy about to touch a brunette girl. She quickly interfere the scene and caught the male's fist. Everyone was shocked seeing of how easy the girl stopped the leader of Black Dragons.

"Tomioka-san?!" Takemichi who's bruised up was shocked seeing the girl protecting him.

While, (Y/n) just stare at the taller male. Taiju pull his hand out of the girl's grip.

"Who the hell are you?! Are you in Toman as well?!" He shouted.

(Y/n) just ignore his question and continue to stare at him which creeps him and his gang members.

"Aren't you gonna answer me?! Are you mute?!" He yelled.

"Taiju. Don't hurt the girl." Hakkai the 2nd division vice captain of Toman spoke.