Part 15

___________★♡_____________

Continue.

(Y/n) is wrapping a small bandage at her crow's leg carefully.

"Thank you, Tomioka-sama.." The crow lowly thanked her.

"You should take some rest." She said, in a bit concerning tone.

"I can't. I was assigned to help you, Tomioka-sama." The crow denied.

"You know, I don't mind of you resting. They can assign other crows for me to take your place for a while." (Y/n) said, wanting her crow to rest.

"Thank you for your concern, Tomioka-sama. But it's okay. " The crow kindly declined.

(Y/n) sighed. "How did this happen anyway?" She asks out of curiosity.

"Uh.."

Flashback~

Kanzaburo (Tomioka's crow) watches the two other crow mouth-fighting.

"Go away, eyelash bitch!" Matsuemon (Tanjiro's crow) said rudely.

"What are you looking at, lackey?" Ginko (Muichiro's crow) replied back blinking her long eyelashes.

"Die!" Ginko (Muichiro's crow) growls.

"You too!" Matsuemon (Tanjiro's crow)  replies as they both glare at each other.

Kanzaburo (Tomioka's crow) sweats as he watch them. Both of the crows suddenly started to fight and Kanzaburo quickly interfere. And..

Ended up getting hurt because of Ginko's (Muichiro's crow) claws.

End Flashback~

"Its a normal fight between kasugai Crow's, Tomioka-sama. Nothing serious." Kanzaburo said.
(Y/n) just sighs as she nod

Suddenly..

"Tomioka-san!! Im here to visit youuu!!" A knock on the door.

(Y/n) stares at the door with a surprised face. 'That voice sounds familiar..'