PART 5

/////

/////

.
.
.
"What do you mean, (Y/n)-chin?" Mikey suddenly interfere.

Both (Y/n) and her crow look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Why do you react like that? Isn't your friend important to you?" He asked.

"Oi! Mikey shut up!" Draken whispered yell trying to stop the shorter blonde.

"Hey! You don't talk like that to Tomioka-sama!" Her crow growled at the shorter blonde.

Mikey couldn't care less. He's focusing on the girl who's staring at him with her straight face.
Mikey don't know why he acted like this. But at some point, he's confused and furious.

"It's not your business to interfere." Said the girl.

The boys in her room look at her in shocked and surprised.

'Why? Why did she react like this? Did she really didn't care? At all?' Mikey thought.
.
.
The males left the girl's house as they walk towards their way.

"Why do you act like that, Mikey? You know how Tomioka is." Draken scold him.

"Its not like that! I'm so confused. About her reaction. She look like she isn't bothered at all hearing the news. Atleast show some emotion!" Mikey spoke.

"Mikey. You can't judge her like that. We don't even know her well." Baji sighed as he felt curious too.

"That's what make me want to know her more. About the person she's visiting. Her past. Her family. What mission she's solving. I want to know all!" Mikey spoke frustrated.

"Why the sudden interest Mikey?" Draken asked.

They stopped their tracks. "Is it because you want her in Toman?" Kazutora asked.

"No.. that's not all.." Mikey spoke.

"It's because she.. somehow change something in my life. She even saved Baji. No.. I could say she saved you three. It means a lot to me.. That's why.. I want her by my side." Mikey spoke.

The three males was surprised by their friends statement. "Mikey.."

"At some chance, I hope one day.. she'll open up to us and tell us everything. I'm waiting for that to happen.." He spoke.