PT 10

__________//////____________

The day goes by like nothing happened. After that incident (Y/n) cried, all of the Toman members feels so curios about her.

'What happened?'
'Why did you become so blunt?'
'I wanna know about you'

"Huh? She cried?" Mikey spoke in disbelief.

"Yeah. She cried in Yuzuha's arms." Hakkai told

"Did Yuzuha did something to her?" Draken asked with a stern tone.

"No.. I don't think so." Hakkai continued.

"Well, (Y/n)-chan is a tough girl. She won't easily cried like that." Kazutora spoke.

"Yeah, Kazutora's right. But why did she cry then?" Baji spoke curiously.

Mikey and Draken look at each other. 'Something off about this'
.
.
.

Urokodaki's estate

(Y/n) knock on the door, she waited for her sensei to open it.  The door opens revealing Sakonji Urokodaki ; the ex-water Hashira.

They both sat on the Japanese mattress as Urokodaki make some stew.

"It's been so long, (Y/n). Im glad you're fine." Urokodaki spoke as he stir the stew.

Silence fill the room and she spoke.

"I'm here to give you a present for your birthday. I'm sorry I didn't make it at the actual day." (Y/n) told with a sad face.

"Its okay, (Y/n). I understand. But.. I heard that you're turning your back against the demon slayer corps.. Why?"

(Y/n) just stay silent, not wanting to tell him.

"I don't deserve to become a hashira."

"(Y/n).. if it's about Sabito, you should let go-"

"He don't deserve to die.." (Y/n) spoke as she look at the ground, fist clenched.

"He was supposed to be the water hashira. Not me. I didn't even pass the final selection. Why? I don't deserve this position." (Y/n) gritted her teeth as she tries to prevent tears coming out.

Urokodaki goes silent. He look at her with a guilty expression. He gets up as he goes to his room. He came back holding a picture frame and a mask.

"You miss him.. so much, did you?" Urokodaki took her hand and placed the photo frame and the mask.

A fox mask. It was Sabito's...

And it was a picture of (Y/n) and him taking a picture with Urokodaki Infront of the estate.

(Y/n) look at the picture. She clenched her fist. She was so happy back then. The smile she had in the past are longer gone.

'Sabito..'